The girl then put on her black boots and grabbed one of her beanies. When she stood back up she held out her small hand toward Peter.

"Are you ready to go?" Olivia smiled.

Peter grabbed onto her hand and lanced his fingers with hers. He then got up and gave a nod.

The couple then walked out of Olivia's apartment and down the stairs. Hand in hand they walked the streets of New York, taking in the slight coldness that was starting to come with the winter months.

Eventually the got on a subway and soon after that they arrived at Stark Tower. It was a huge beautiful building that Olivia had only ever been inside once, and that was the day of the ferry incident.

It brought back the bittersweet memory of the conversation Tony and Olivia had when she had woken up. It was the day Olivia acknowledged that Tony Stark was a father figure to her.

The girl smiled as she walked inside the elevator, giving Peter's hand a tight squeeze. Peter then began to fix his hair in the reflection, a look of worry slightly filling his eyes.

"You're beautiful in anything you wear," Olivia repeated, looking at the boy's reflection and smiling.

Peter squinted his eyes, "I'm beautiful?"

"Yeah. Guys can be beautiful too," Olivia answered, "You have a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul, a beautiful brain, and a beautiful face. So, yeah, I'd say your pretty beautiful Peter Parker."

"You're more beautiful Olivia Heart," Peter replied, whispering the statement as he face fell into a look of adoring.

The elevator door then opened and there stood a Happy Hogan.

"Oh perfect timing," Happy said, "I need you to go down town and get me snacks for Tim Duncan."

"Happy the game is starting," Peter wined.

"You're faster than delivery with the whole psst psst thing," Happy replied putting money in Peter's hand, "Now remember it's for Tim Duncan so nothing fancy just the fundamentals. Come on let's go."

"You'll be right back, I'll save you a seat by me," Olivia assured, giving Peter a quick kiss on the cheek.

Peter rolled his eyes and began to walk out of the building.

Happy then called out, "I'm expecting change!"

Olivia watched her boyfriend go as worry settled into her bones, now she was going to be alone for a little while at this party full of famous people.

Happy led her into the party. Everyone was talking to one another. The entire penthouse was packed to the brim. Olivia looked around, her eyes widening at all of the faces she recognized.

Then the one person she would never expect came up to her with a huge smile on her face. Daisy Ridley held out her hand and spoke, "Hi, I'm Daisy. You must be Olivia."

"How... How do you know my name?" Olivia asked, slowly shaking the actress's hand.

"Oh I saw your picture in the hall," Daisy laughed, "The one of you and Tony holding the certificate. It's framed up in the hall next to a similar one but with a boy."

"Oh that's Peter. My, uh, my boyfriend," Olivia spoke, "He's a huge fan of Star Wars. He made me watch every single one with him when he found out I had never seen them."

"Aww that's sweet," Daisy commented.

"Yeah he is really sweet, the sweetest. We, um, go to the movies every time a new one comes out. We were planning on going next weekend to see the new one," Olivia rambled, "I gotta say, you're an amazing actress."

"Do you like acting?" Daisy asked, her face showing genuine interest.

The girl then nodded her head, "I guess you could say that. I'm playing Veronica Sawyer from the Heathers for my school musical. Peter is JD."

"Oh I love that one. I may stop by and come see it," Daisy replied.

"That would be awesome!" Olivia agreed, excitement flowing through her.

Daisy's eyes then looked past Olivia and onto someone else, "Hey it was great to meet you Olivia. I'm gonna go say hey to a friend, but I will definitely see about coming to the musical."

"Yeah, no, that would be cool," Olivia responded, trying to keep her cool.

"Love your hair by the way," Daisy remarked as she walked off.

Olivia felt her heart leap out of her chest as she took a seat on the couch next to happy, and a second later Peter slid next to her and handed the box of crackers to Tim Duncan.

Something apparently just happened on the television screen, but Olivia had missed it because she was so wrapped up in the conversation she just had.

Suddenly she felt a sting arm wrap around her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

Olivia then gave a smile, "Yeah. I'm amazing."

The girl then snuggled close to Peter and took his hand. She turned her head towards the screen and began to watch the rest of the game, talking to Peter about what happened. And slowly she finished talking and started listening to Peter's heartbeat, her own heart filling full.