Izuku : Origins

After that day at the quirk doctor's office, Izuku Midoriya learned that not all men are born equally.

Present - 5-year-old Izuku was shaking in front of three boys who were bullying a girl because of her weird appearance.

Izuku: Stop it Kacchan, this is wrong!!

Four-year-old Izuku Midoriya was defending a girl who had large eyes, hands and a tail sticking out underneath her green dress, from his friend turned bully: Katsuki Bakugou.

Katsuki: Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it, Deku?

Katsuki was making small explosions on the top of his palms as he sneered at his former friend. His two friends were snickering at the sight of Izuku cowering in front of them.

Little Izuku trembled as he held up his fists trying to intimidate Katsuki.

Izuku: I-I-I-If you hurt her, then I-I-I-I'll fight back!!

Katsuki wasn't impressed. He was now emitting bigger explosions on his palms as a tick mark appeared at his forehead.

Katsuki: You think that a quirk-less piece of crap like you can stand up to my level?!!

Katsuki's sneer turned into a frown as he stared at Izuku with a menacing glare.

Katsuki: You are just a second rate loser who keeps following a dream that is impossible to accomplish. When are you going to know your place, Deku? That you are just a pebble in my way!!

Katsuki took a step forward with his right hand ready.

Katsuki: You are nothing!! You hear me you worthless trash!! You mean nothing in life, you will always be in the wrong while I will always be in the right. You can't become a hero!! You're a useless Deku!!!