Dally or Sodapop?

Requested by:♡kiannaalexis_xo

I paced back and fourth waiting for the boys to get back from the rumble.
They had said they would be back before 12:00, it is now 2:30.
I grumbled with frustration and anxiety.
"I hate when they go to these things.." I mumbled to myself.
Sitting on the couch, I took a deep breath, reassuring myself that everything would be fine.
"Ugh.. If I have to drive one of them to the hospital again, so help me-"
Just then the front door opened to reveal a bunch of wet, bloody boys.
"You had me worried sick! What took you so long?" I stood up.
"Sorry.." Soda chuckled.
I looked at his poor beat up face.
"Its ok... I'm just glad your all alive." I cupped Sodas bruised cheek.
Dally stood behind Soda and huffed.
"Dont worry! Ill get everyone fixed up."

I dabbed a cut on Dally's forehead with a washcloth.
"Ow!" He hissed.
"Ugh, I'm sorry! Darry being gone makes this a lot harder." I gave him a gentle hug.
Darry has been in Illinois for work for the past few weeks, and I have pretty much been living with the Curtis brothers since.
Poor Darry was fired from his job at roofing just for being a greaser! I promised Darry that I would help with everything, so here I am. Helping. 
"Its ok.." Dally awkwardly smiled. There has been something up with him this weekend. I don't know if it was the rumble getting to him or something else. Same with Soda, the two seem to be rivaling up over each other for awhile now, and I wanted to know what was going on.
After finishing the hug with him, Dally shot Soda a cool looking smirk and in response Soda rolled his eyes.
I looked at the two puzzled, I just really want to know what's going on.
"Uh.." I broke the awkward silence.
I stood up and walked over to the couch were Two was sitting. The poor kid had a huge cut on his cheek cause some Soc had used a knife. Those dumb Socs never play by the rules. 
"Hey two.." I nugged his shoulder.
"Yeah?" He looked at me.
"Um what's going on between them?" I pointed at Dally and Soda who were making faces at each other.
"Oh them?" Two-bit laughed a little. "They both like you." He smirked.
"Hah, like I would believe that for one second.." I shook my head.
"Dont belive me? Go over there and mess around with one, the other will get jealous.."
Two-bit shrugged.
"Meh..."
"Do it I dare you."
I thought about it for a second.
"Okay.." I gave in.
I stood up and walked over to Soda.
"Ugh Soda I'm so glad your not dead." I hugged him and buried my face into the crook of his neck.
He didnt hesatate to hug back, and he HUGGED me very tightly. It was the kind of hug that you didn't want to end. It was a long, warm, passionate hug.
After I let go I felt fuzzy and warm. Then Soda shot me one of his famous smiles which made the moment 10× better.
I smiled back trying to hide the blush that was forming on my face.
I blinked a couple times and I suddenly came back reality.
Soda glanced over at Dally who was obviously annoyed and bugged.
I haden't even noticed the entire room was quiet and everyone was staring at the three of us.
I sighed.
"Dally, Soda?" The two looked up. "Can I speak  with you, outside?"
The both nodded and followed me out to the front porch.
I sat down on the steps.
"So, you wanna tell me what's going on?" I questioned.
"I like you." They both said at the same time.
I bit my lip.
"I like you both as well.." I admitted.
There was a long awkward pause.
"So, who's it gonna be?" Dally finally spoke.
"What do you mean?" I chuckled.
"Who are you going to choose to be your boy friend?" Soda said, looking at the ground.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Are you kidding me?" I laughed.
They both looked at me like I had just killed someone. 
"I can't choose between you two! Besides we haven't even gone on any dates yet." I smirked.
"Huh.." Soda shrugged.
"I guess we can do that.." Dally nodded.
"Wow, did you guys get drunk before the rumble or something?"
"I think Two gave me something, I forgot though.." Soda said dozing off.
"Lets just get you to bed." I rolled my eyes.

Sorry this is super bad, I can do a part two if you would like! But I really hoped you enjoyed. ❤