11

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hai I'm here, and I'm happy to be back.

I got up, along with the rest of them, after they paid for everything

Stokeley purposely stopped in front of me, making me step back a little, and accidentally pressed my back side against Jahseh's front.

I made a light noise, at the sudden touch. I stepped forward, after Stoke chuckled, walking away.

"I'm sorry." I said to Jahseh, making a smirk form on his face.

"you dont always gotta be sorry." He put his hand on my head, slightly rubbing it, walking around me.

I quickly followed him, which was hard since my legs were so much shorter than his.

______

We pulled up to a large house, with a huge front yard, a large driveway and all that.

"jahseh, you got any food?" Stokeley asked him.

"nigga, we just ate." Jahseh responded.

"no we didnt." Stokeley looked at him making the whole car go quiet, as they stared at Stokeley.

We got out the car and Jahseh unlocked the door to his house, letting us inside. It was awkward for me, since I never been here before.

That same guy that I remember, his name was Steven, from that night at the party.

"hey Stokeley." He said, since he was the first one to come in the room.

"shut the fuck up, suck my dick you fat bitch." Stokeley cursed at him.

"fuck you just say, pussy?" Steven looked back at him.

Jahseh grabbed my hand, leading me into the living room.
"come on."

He sat me down on the couch, and sat beside me.

"they fight like this all the time, it's nothin." Jahseh shrugged.

"jahseh." I got his attention, disregarding the statement he just made.

"yeah?" He asked me, pulling put his phone, as he laid back on the couch.

"what did you mean by 'I dont always have to be sorry'" I asked him.

"because...you do the slightest thing, and you always say sorry. Its not that serious." Jahseh explained.

I looked down, at my hands and I played with my nails. This was cut off by Jahseh grabbing my jawline, and forcing me to look at him.

"I'm saying, that you dont always gotta be so scared." He tilted his head at me.

"I just don't want you to get mad at me." I told him, lowly.

"mhm...so..." he said, as if he was about to start a conversation, letting go of my face.

"you in love with Taymor, still?" He asked me, looking back at his phone.

"I was never in love with him."

I went on six dates with him, and he took me home one night. That's when he started the mental abuse torwards me. He'd call me worthless, and a slut. I was always too scared to leave.

Especially when it got to physical abuse.

I thought if I left him, he'd kill me.

"Hm. So you wouldn't if he died ?" He asked me.

"not really...but why would he di-" he cut me off.

"shh, play on your phone or something."

to be continued...