I

"Could you please look up from your phone for one god damn minute Min yoongi ?" Hoseok asked his soon to be husband
"What is it hobah ? I am having an important convo with my director there is some....."
"I don't want to hear it .... hoseok closes his eyes takes a deep breath and says "know what go finish your work we will do this tomrw !"
"You sure ?" Yoongi asked looking up from his phone for the first time they were in that store looking for somethings for their new home that they bought together to move in after marriage.
" Yes" hoseok said with a smile "but tomrw no more business when you are hanging out with me GOt it ?" he said looking sternly at yoongi
"Ok got it bye love u babe" yoongi said before giving hoseok a quick hug and hurrying towards the exit
Hoseok replies "love you too" but there is no yoongi to hear it .
It was not always like this hoseok and yoongi were the "THE COUPLE" no one thought they will be together they were polar opposites yoongi was into music and was the best while hoseok had a thing for dancing, yoongi was dull most of the time hoseok bright as the sun and even with all that 8 years ? 8 years. It was a long time but for yoongi and hoseok it was not, they were always in love always had time for each other even when they were not the the same college, they somehow managed to be there for each other. They were happy doing the things that they love,  hobi opened a dance studio and decided to teach dancing as a profession yoongi started producing songs which his parents didn't want him to do, which lead him to move out and live on his own,  soon it became hoseok home too, yoongi faced many issues in the beginning but hoseok was there always giving him the love and support that made him a successful music producer in a short span. Hoseok is the one who proposed to yoongi first because he knew yoongi would be too shy to bring it up first, so he did and it was the most romantic night of his life where by the lake side , the sky filed with stars yoongi said yes to him . At that moment everything seemed perfect to hobi , he is getting married to the love of his life , has a good job , they bought a lovely new home nothing could go wrong or so he thought ......

*******************************************
Sopeeeeee 😬🤘