not an update

Please bear with me its my first book if I made mistakes I would appreciate advice and correction no bashing please. Here are a list of the gods of the afro Nigerian pantheon
Orisas (Yoruba pantheon)
OSANYIN: Deity of the forest, natural healee and guardian of herbs.
SANGO: Deity of thunder, lightening, fire and also represents male power and sexuality.
OSOOSI: Deity of hunting, scouting, avenger of the accused and those seeking justice.
OYA: Warrior goddess, deity of winds, sudden change and hurricanes. A powerful sorceress.
ORUNMILA: Deity of wisdom, divination and foresight.
OLORUN: Sky father, creator of the cosmos.
OSUN: Deity of beauty, love, fertility and divinity of rivers.
OSUMARE: Deity of direct movement, rainbow serpent, guardian of children, changes, sexes, lord of elongated things and controller of the umbilical cord.
OLOKUN: Deity of deep ocean, the abyss (seen as one of unfathomable wisdom)
IBEJI: Twin deities of youth and vitality. (Also known as the sacred twins).
ESU: Trickster god, deity of crossroads and messenger of the gods.
ERINLE: Deity of physical health, wellness and physician of the gods.
BABALUAYE: Deity of illness, infectious diseases and healing, curer of all ailments.
OBA: Goddess of marriage and domesticity.
AGANJU: Deity of volcanoes and deserts.
YEMOJA: Mother goddess, divinity of the sea.

ARUSIS (IBO PANTHEON)
AMADIOHA: D