Chapter Seven

After a long day of shooting the crew arrived at the hotel. Everyone seemed to be quite exhausted and tired.
Except for two of them.

Taron walked up and down the hotel room, unsure about the upcoming conversation with his co-star Richard. A lot depended on this talk, too much in his opinion. On one hand he was hopeful because the little chat in the afternoon cleared the situation between them but at the other hand it all happened too fast and confused.

He didn't want to make himself crazy any longer. So he decided to visit Richard in his room which was just a few rooms further.

No sooner said than done Taron knocked at Richards wooden door. He heard some quiet steps from inside and seconds later the door got opened. Richard appeared in front of him with a shy smile on his lips. He whispered a soft "Hi". What an adorable look!

Taron changed his plans immediately and slid past Richard into the room.  As soon as he was inside he closed the door with a loud bang and pushed the confused Scot against it.

He pressed his lips on the older ones. In contrast to the last times this happened Richard returned the kiss instantly with a grin. Both closed their eyes and Taron used a bit of pressure against Richards pelvis. A low moan leaved the Scottish mouth. Taron grabbed his arse roughly before he took a step back and ended the kiss.

"I thought we could begin the conversation with a little ice breaker so that we're already close to the topic." Taron said and couldn't help grinning even though he was nervous. Without losing much time he grabbed Richards wrist and pulled him into the bed so that they both sat on the edge of the bed. The older one looked down at his finger nails and didn't know how to start. 

"Do you think it's possible that an actor could truly fall in love with his co-actor or are they just too much into their roles?" Taron was surprised by his own directness. "I could imagine that it's just a little crush because the role becomes a part of the actor during they shoot." Richard looked up and noticed the disappointment in Tarons eyes. "I guess it could work for some people."

"But if you take the risk of a relationship there are a lot of boundaries. Being an actor does mean that it's hard to keep in touch with the people you love." he added. Taron sighed and took a deep breath. "There are also a lot of advantages. How wonderful is the feeling of seeing your lover again after a long time... or think about how heartbreaking it would be to leave someone who could be perfect for you." Taron said with a hopefully voice.

"But imagine how heartbreaking it would be if it didn't work because most of the time you are far away from your beloved person. The thought of different time zones, working time and the missing chance of touching each other. Relationships need physical proximity and emotional closeness. Is it worth to live without these things for such a long time just to enjoy a few happy moments together? I can't assess how I would decide."

Taron took his hand and looked at him with watering eyes as if everything depended on this. He asked a simple thing.

"Would I be worth it for you?"

Fin.

-Author's note-

The answer is up to your own imagination.

That was our last serious chapter. We hope you enjoyed it. We're planning new stuff hope we're gonna see you again.

 Would you be interested in an alternative ending?