Chapter Four

It wasn't an easy way as Taron went to the set. During he got ready he couldn't stop thinking about how to manage the next take. It felt weird to have to film such an intimate situation between the characters because the friendship with Richard was kind of tense right now. 

As Taron finally reached the place where magic will happen, Dexter immediately stood next to him. "Taron, I have been waiting for you. I've got some last description..." Taron's attention for the speech got lost quickly and he focused on his friend Richard, who eventually entered the room. He remarked how handsome he looked in his outfit as John Reid. Shit, that didn't make the situation they're in better.

Dexter called Richard to them. "Okay lads, the time has come. I hope you two are ready. First we're going to do a rehearsal without filming to warm up" he grinned. Taron noticed that Dexter didn't realize that something happened between them. He was unsure how to behave and looked around helplessly as Tarons eyes met Richards. He could feel that Richard was uncomfortable with the whole situation as well. The connection between them only lasted a short moment because Richard blinked quickly and looked at his shoes. 
"We want to create this scene as natural as possible so thats the reason we left some space for your own impact in the script. Surprise us! Freestyle, boys!"

Time flew by and the rehearsal started. It has been a disaster. Taron and Richard just looked at each other and didn't know how to interact. It looked weird and Dexter didn't get the problem. They seemed to have such a good bond and now they're acting like strangers. It looked unnatural because they were so strained. Taron was afraid to get close to Richard since they kissed the last time. It changed a lot between them and he was sure that Richard thought the same way. 

"Okay guys whatever happened between you talk about it now and get your shit together I give you five minutes..." Dexter shouted after he looked at this sad piece of acting. "And if you can't end this kindergarten I at least want to see two professional actors for this scene." he added pissed.

Richard grabbed the others mans arm and moved him a few steps away, somewhere where nobody could hear them. Taron kinda overbalanced but Richard didn't care and started talking. "Listen, Taron. I know it's awkward between us currently but we should pull ourselves together. It's our job and we're wasting the time of the entire crew. We shouldn't be so selfish, it's Eltons film."
Taron nodded quickly and made an agreeing noise. He didn't know what else to say.

They got back in their positions and Dexter began to count down from 5. The scene will be filmed from different camera angles so that a longer take could result. Both closed their eyes shortly before Dex reached number 2. As "annddd Action!" resounded in the air, Taron took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

To his surprise, Richards indefinably face looked directly into Tarons. As Richard placed his hand on Tarons cheek, the younger ones mind went crazy immediately.

-Authors note- 

Warning! The next chapter will be dirty as hell, bitches.
Leave a comment, share our story and send your entire love to us!

love you, love you, love you 
Peace and out