*James Hetfield* (PART 3)

He beat them up.

He got suspended, I don't know for how long.

I was sad James was going to be out for a bit, but at least the people who hurt me have stopped.

But me and Cliff, we had an idea.

I was staying over at Cliff's for a month because of my dad going on a business trip, and his family was practically mine. As we walked into the house, I gave Cliff's parents, Jan and Ray, a hug before running up the stairs to where Cliff was.

"Hey Connie." I gave Cliff's bigger sister a smile, waving at her as I ran into Cliff's room.

"You sure you know where James' house is, right?" I asked, adjusting my Black Sabbath shirt so I was comfortable.

He snorted. "Of course I do. I visit him a lot, of course I do. He doesn't live far from here."

I laughed. "Damn, you didn't need to give me an attitude." I said, looking towards his beautiful bass for a couple seconds before turning to him. "So, should we go now?" I asked him.

Nodding, he ran out of the room, me following close behind. "MA, WE'RE GOING TO JAMES!" Cliff yelled towards his parents as he slipped on his shoes as I tied mine.

"Alright, Cliff and (Nickname), have fun." She gave us a smile as we walked out. 

I had a crazy idea, as I let Cliff walk a little in front of me, before jumping on his back. Almost stumbling over my weight, he walked straight towards the house, me clinging on his back. "Jesus christ, fatass."

"I'M 110 POUNDS, BITCH!" I yelled as Cliff walked up towards the house. Jumping off his back, Cliff practically punched the doorbell (I'm not kidding, he took his fist and hit the doorbell really hard with his fist.). As the tall blondie opened the door.

I could tell his older brother (who, I learned took care of him,) wasn't here because there was no cars in the driveway. "Cliff? Y/n?" He asked, as he opened the door wider so we could come in.

"We-we came to thank you." I stumbled over my words.

"For what?" He asked, legit confused. He's a dumbass, but a cute one.

"You stopped her bullying problem, dumbass." Cliff said from somewhere. Laughing, I walked up to James, about to kiss his cheek. Little did I know, he was going to do the same.

Our lips ended on each others, as I pulled away, blushing. Shit.

"Oh, look at that." Cliff gushed mockingly.

"SHUT UP CLIFF!" Me and James yelled in unison.

(You guys are still reading this shit book? Wtf?)