Seconds later,his phone dings,signaling him that he got a message. He gasps when he saw the message Zayn gave him.

Zayn: Yes,u wish u could fuck this dick. Ride it like a pro.

And before he could replay,another message come up.

Zayn:

"How dare him! That pig!!" Harry hisses,jaw drops. The scowl on his pretty kitten face turns into a mischievous smile, "You asked for it Zayn Malik."

He quickly moves for a sexually post,so that he could take a quick pic.

He types a message,adding the pic he took and hits the sending button.

To Zayn: You wish you could have this ass but you could never again! Haha!

Zayn: Hahaha! How funny! Bet you wish my big juicy dick deep inside your slutty little hole that you could feel it in your throat!

Harry whimpers as his cock give an interesting jump. His face hot from humiliation and turns o—no! Definitely not turning on by Zayn dickhead Malik's words!Definitely not! Harry bits his lips to suppress another whimpers.

To Zayn: No! I'd rather ride my fingers than your stupid big ass dick!!

Zayn: Oh yeah?

To Zayn: Yes!

Harry huffs and puffs. To prove his words,Harry sucks his fingers and brings them to his ass. Teasing his rims a little bit before he inserted his finger inside his hole. He moans softly,moving his finger slowly before he could add another one. He sighs in content after he adds another one,riding his fingers like a expert.

Then he taps his phone.

-

Zayn was lazily jerk off to Harry's pic he sent him earlier when he received a FaceTime call.

He raises his eyes before accepting the call.

He bites his lips and groans internally. Tightened his hand on the basis of his cock to refrain coming here and there when he saw Harry riding his fingers on the other side of the phone.