Chapter 6 - In other words, you're going insane

Lumin stopped in his path to examine the mouse better, she had a bag dripping a red substance, as if it were dropped into a blood puddle, worse yet - her laugh was even more unsettling. He knew he couldn't confront her as she seemed like she had a weapon. He slowly walked, every so often turning back, until she was out of sight.

The next day there was a huge crowd around the principal's office, through the window from what Lumin could see, he was dead. He had one main suspect, he went to confront her. "I know it was you, Zero."

"Me? Why suspect me? I'm the nicest person here, hah! I wouldn't hurt a fly!" She laughed uncontrollably, clearly unstable. Lumin needed a way to prove to everyone that she was it, the killer. He knew he couldn't just blame someone without evidence, "In other ways, Lumi... You're going insane if you think I'M a killer! You must think the sweetest people are always out to get you!" Lumin was annoyed, but he hesitated for a moment - then turned to the hallway. He was going to have to find a way to get some sort of evidence, a bloody knife or a photo... He considered all options but decided to go with the camera idea, perhaps she could leave some finger prints behind, but she seemed skilled enough to get away already. This was going to be a challenge.

The students were sent to their dorms early, out of panic that the killer would still be in the building - Vlio started sweating uncontrollably. She wiped her sweat onto Oacruz as she stared in disbelief! (WOAHHH DUDE X3 QUIRKY MOMENT!!!!!!!!)

Besho was reading a book when Lumin entered the dorm, he tossed his bag down and shoved his face into his pillow. "I know it's heeeeeeeeeeeer!" groaned Lumin.

"Who is her?" Besho asked, "Do you know anything?"...