Fun

Hi, so I wrote this for fun, of course. It's smut so yay hope you enjoy it(':

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmare was groaning in pain as he felt his erection. It was his worst yet. He didn't have a partner of some sort to help him, except himself. So he was hopeless. That was when..He thought about Cross.

He had pictured the innocent boy underneath him, pinned up against his bed; moaning out his masters name.

If his erection could get worse, than so be. The pain was so unbearable, not even himself could help it. He needed some attention from someone. But..Who..?

His mind instantly went back to that small, innocent boy. Nightmare really wanted to do naughty things to him, but he couldn't. He was still too young. A minor.

Too bad, because he could've helped him in this horrible heat. Nightmare really, really wanted Cross to help him, since he knew he would.

Cross loved to obey his master's commands. Every single one. No matter how hard, or impossible it was, he got it done.

Nightmare huffed quietly as he reached down inside his pants, and started to slowly rub the tip of his hard, hard cock.

He imagined Cross was massaging it, licking it. But sadly, he wasn't.

Nightmare hated to admit it, but..He did love the boy both romantically, and platonically.

Cross was too amazing, and adorable for him. Just one look of him made Nightmare insane. He was yearning for his attention, begging for it silently. But the thing is, it's awkward to ask a minor for help.

He started to get more rough, and fast as he masturbated. The images of Cross started to get more..Intense, and more..sexual.

Nightmare loved every bit of it, but he knew it would be better if Cross actually helped him.

His moans grew increasingly loud, as he moaned out the small boy's name. It just felt so good, and real that he was sure Cross was helping him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross was currently walking down the upstairs hallway, as he was trying to find his master's room.

He really needed to find him, well because it was urgent. Nightmare had told him to say anything that was going on with his body, wether he was sick, bleeding, or even in heat, he had to tell him everything.

Which, Cross obviously didn't mind, because he knew that his master would take great care of him, and it was true. Nightmare would try anything in his will to help him feel better.

The problem was; how was he going to tell his master that he had an erection that needed the others care?

He couldn't just simply say, "Oh, my dear master, I have an erected dick that needs your care, please help" No..He couldn't. It'd be too embarrassing, and uncomfortable to tell him.

Cross shifted uncomfortably as he heard a faint sound. He thought it came from one of the teammates rooms, but he then realized it was coming from the Alpha's (Nightmare) room.

He blushed as he walked closer to the sound, knowing it wasn't just random noises, but they were pleasured ones.

Moans.

He heard his name being yelled out of the mouth of his master, "he must be having fun..huh?" He whispered quietly to himself.

As he came closer, the moans increased volume. He was surprised no one came out of their rooms, telling him to turn it down a bit.

Cross pressed his ear (they're humans) against the cold, wooden door, listening to the pleasured noises of the alpha.

He was even making some noises himself, but they were quiet, as he didn't want to disturb the master in his pleasured time.

He wanted to hear them more, as he grasped the metal door nob, turning it to the left, he cursed to himself as the door made a small creaking sound, but he knew the alpha could hear it. He had excellent hearing, so he was fucked.

As if on cue, the noises all stopped at once. He heard footsteps approaching  the now open door, as he opened it fully, revealing his naked body, with his penis out and about.

Cross started to freak out as the alpha glared at him, his raven black hair sticking to his face, with some sweat dripping down his cheek as he panted.

"What do you want, Cross? Couldn't you hear how busy I was?" He asked, as he growled lightly underneath his breath.

Cross started to nod, "Y-yes sir..I di..Did...I'm so..sor- sorry.." he said quietly, looking away, flustered.

He then felt his eyes start to swell up with tears, as he cried silently. Whispered small "I'm sorries" to no one really in particular, even though it was more to Nightmare, than himself.

"pl-please forgive me..My-y dear..master-r" he hiccuped lightly.

Nightmare sighed, before picking the small minor up, and wrapping his arms around his thin waist, pulling him close to this chest, shushing him quietly as he walked into the room, shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross was being pinned down, against the bed frame of Nightmare's bed, moaning softly in pleasure.

Nightmare had his dick inside of him, thrusting in, and out of him hard, as he grunted, and groaned. It felt so good, better than he had imagined.

As Nightmare was getting close to his release, he heard as cross had orgasmed about the second time.

He groaned loudly as he climaxed too, "Mhm..~ C-Cross..!~"

He pulled out, as he leaned down, and licked Cross' cum off of his dick, smiling happily as he heard him moan.

Nightmare then softly kissed it, looking back at cross, and winking at him.

Cross blushed, and winked back, hugging him tightly as he nuzzled his neck, purring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the end lol