Chapter 8

*****Flashback*******

The sky was filled with with fog flowing in the night. The dark sky was then filled with red, stains of blood, covering the ground. There laid mankind slathered, countless bodies scattered the floor. hearing their screams was music to my ears, I shall make them all pay for what they done.

"Please...help me.."

"My my my..what do we have here? Begging will get you no where."

"Pleas..."

"Hmm...I think I'll just put you out of your misery instead. Bye! bye!..filthy human!" I looked at the ground where he laid, his face bloodily eyes opened, no hint of life in them, his mouth opened with it partly ripped from his cheekbones. I then began to cruelly laugh, this was just the beginning.

*****End Of Flashback****

Crows p.o.v.

"Just who in the hell are you?" What a minute.. "Shit! Your a vampire hunter!" Damn just what I needed right now. A fucking hunter.

"That's correct. And your that vampire that slaughtered those people long ago!" I could see he was getting ready to attack when it hit me, I can't fight in my current form. Shit! I forgot my v red edger at home, I was caught off guard. I should have known this was a result of a hunter. Damn you! Quite clever today hmm?

"Oh, and what if I did?"

"I'm going to kill you, bloodsucker! You'll pay! I'll be also taking back the missing folks!" What? Missing? What the hell is he talking about? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

"Sorry, Your mistaken. Last time I checked I never took anyone."

"You expect me to believe you?! You could be lying for all I know!" He charged straight towards me, shooting his gun, I couldn't fight him full on, damn! This is gonna be harder than I thought, so I dodged each bullet.

Snows POV

I just got off the phone with Misty, grabbing my things before going over to her house. My cheeks had turned red from today. I can't believe I let myself be seen by Crow. I wondered what that was all about with him dragging Alexia out? God, we're they planning to make my life more a living hell? As I continued walking I hear a loud noise coming from the left side of me.

"What the hell?..." I turn my head to see two men fighting in the distances, I look closely and I see Crow. What the hell is he doing? His going to get himself hurt. I know I couldn't just intervene. God knows who this guy is. I went behind the buildings going closer so they wouldn't see me. I couldn't make out what they were saying, so I did the only thing I could do for now. Wait. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Crows POV

"Come on fight me!" No I wasn't going to do that! I wasn't a fool, he then pointed the gun pulling the trigger, only he ran out. He was probably gonna reach to get another gun, so I quickly sprung at him grabbing his neck, before I could squeeze, I felt something touching  my hand, stringing it.

Argh!" I let go of his neck, pulling away. I look towards him, my face dropped. Damn he wasn't gonna grab another gun. He wanted me to grab his neck.

"I see you finally discover this." He put his hand onto the necklace that was around his neck. It was White Light. A weapon that contains sunlight in it, if I was currently in my true form I would be dead. This thing while draining its users life force, gives them the power to wound vampires very badly. Damn now they come in a form of a necklace. I looked to my hand to see it was covered in my blood, I put my hand under my shirt, I tried to run but couldn't, their was a white circle around me. Fuck! Light started to glow around his necklace before I know it, a huge white blast hit me, causing me to scream, I soon fell to the ground, shaking in pain. One hand struggling to hold on the ground, the other clutching onto my stomach. My body was covered in wounds and blood.

he soon came up to me taking out the other gun for real now. I cursed at him as he smirked. He lifted his hand with the gun about the fire.

"Damn you!" Before he got the chance to shoot, I took my my hand from stomach which had my claws out stroke at his legs, causing him to fall screaming in pain. I then force myself to stand, holding my hand back onto my stomach. Going as fast as I could to the buildings. I needed to get away. Unfortunately since I was wounded I couldn't paralyze him fully, I probably didn't have a lot time before he could get up, looking for me. I need to see John now. Damn you hunter!

I reached with my hand in my pocket to get my phone, calling John to meet me at the park near him.

Just as I was going to the dead end, I was grabbed by the shoulder. I then lost my balance due to being injured and fell on top of someone, I looked to see Snow. What was she doing here?!...did she see the whole thing? Damn I need to get her quickly out, if she is a hunter she can turn me straight to this hunter, if she's a human she could run away exposing my Secret, I can't risk her finding out. I also couldn't let that damn hunter see me.

"Why the hell were you here?!"

"I was on my way to see my friend..." she look away, it looked like she wanted to ask but bit her tongue from asking. She then tried to push herself up, I then moved myself to the side as she got up, reaching her hand out to me, I looked at her confused. I then took her hand after hesitating, she helped me up wrapping my arm around her shoulder as I gave her directions where to take me.

"Why are you helping me?" She looked down not looking at me.

"I...don't know. I just want to..just because I don't like you doesn't mean I want you to get killed." What? I don't understand humans. Just because you want to? Hmm interesting.

"So why be nice to me after everything?" After all we're not friends.

"I'm not..."

"Bullshit you could have left me there, if you wanted to."

"Yeah I could...but I won't." She looked at me concerned.

"You ok?"

"No need to worry, miss red cheeks." She sighed as we went.

"You know your not so bad." I looked away, a frown filling my face. You wouldn't be saying that if you really knew me. We saw John standing, waiting for us. He look to see us both.

"Crow my boy! Thank goodness your alright!" He then turned to Snow, greeting her. Helping me out of her hands. I paused for a moment.

"Wait!"
—————————————————
So what do you think? Comment and rate! Why do you think Snow helped Crow? What do you think is going on about those missing people?