Chapter 2

This morning I woke up 6:30. Got enough sleep at least. I put on a black strapless dress, with leather boots, a heart necklace, and some bracelets. I went and sat down for breakfast. The doorbell rang. Mom went to get it. "Oh hello, Misty. You're a bit early?"

"I know, I just wanted to come early this time, is Snow ready yet?" While they talked I went to the sink to clean the plates, finished I put them away in the top cabinet, and walk to the front door. Misty saw and knew right ahead. I waved to mom goodbye and headed out the door. "So did you finish last night's homework?" I ask. she shook her head.

"Kind of...I had trouble with some but I got most done." We stayed quiet for a bit. Then she asked me, "You know how you were telling me yesterday about that Crow guy? I've been thinking about it since yesterday.....he creeps me out! He seems like a troublemaker."

"Yeah, in class...I got this weird chill vibe yesterday...but who knows maybe his not bad."

"True, but for now stay away from him, I have a bad feeling about this...." I nodded. We then headed toward the campus to hang until our class begins.

********************

The second day of school and it felt horrible. It was lunch and as usual, I sat next to Misty at the corner. As we got our lunch out we saw Crow, sitting next to the mean girls. Ughh how I hated them, Another prey for the little snakes to feast on, he was talking with them, laughing. I guess he was like them, guess Misty was right, he was trouble. Then Misty notices him coming here "Hey, Snow....I..don't want you to freak out but Crow is coming." I panicked.

"Huh?! What?!!" I snap out of it and began finishing my lunch. Maybe he wasn't coming here. Wrong! Oh, how I was wrong. He was coming here, only now half a feet away from us. I wondered what he wanted to talk about? I was a loss in deep thought that I didn't notice the everyone was looking not saying anything. No. It wasn't talking. He was laughing at us. Why? I couldn't tell.

"What's so funny?" Misty said, in her voice, you could tell she was pissed. Everyone looked away, too scared to say or do anything, Crow definitely left a big impression.

"Nothing... you need to know, haha."

"Then why did you come here and laughed at us?!"

"I can't say, why don't you ask your mommy and daddy...." He turned and looked at me "Or.....why don't you ask your little friend to talk for you instead since she's so quiet." He said.

"We don't need to do or talk anything, just stay away from us! Especially my friend!" Misty said. She seemed like she was gonna blow and shout at him but she kept her cool. Before she could say anything else the bell rang, everyone rushed off to class avoiding the whole fiasco. The mean girls came saying something in Crow's ear, he gave a simple nod, as they left leaving Me, Misty, and Crow alone in the room. He smirked.

"No problem I don't even like her." he smiled at me. I felt a little hurt, my fist tighten and I finally spoke.

"Don't say stuff like that when you never ever met me! You don't know a thing about me." I was pissed. He could see on my face, he then started coming closer, grabbing my face pulling me 1 inch away from his. My eyes widen. What the hell is he doing? Misty was even stunned, she opened her mouth to speak but was cut off.

"WHAA-" he looked me straight in my eyes. I saw this terrible look in his eyes. If he was trying to scare me, he was definitely succeeding.

"I don't need to meet or know you to know if I don't like you....oh about the way...you may want to stop blushing, don't need to be that desperate." He smirked before he turned to laugh, leaving to the hall. What did he mean by that? He must be messing with me, that ass. A few little tears came down. Who did he think he is? I left to halls with Misty following behind.

"Hey! wait up, don't get sad all because of him. I told u he was trouble." She said. I nodded. She could feel my pain, I was glad to have her as my friend. "Why don't we skip this dump since we got time before class and go get our costumes before it's all gone, I know its not Halloween yet but..." I smiled. she didn't need an answer, we left to a costume store to find a costume for us.

*****************

At the store, we kept looking. We couldn't find anything good yet. We kept looking. Then we found it. Near the end of the back, a beautiful vampire costume, I didn't know why I just liked vampires. I thought they were fascinating, badass, and cool.

Misty found a grim reaper costume. we took the costumes in our hand heading towards the register, on our way Misty went to go get the makeup for her costume "Go on ahead and pay for yours. I'll be right back."

"Alright, I'll wait after." She nodded. I went to get in line when I bumped into someone, I fell to the ground "Ow!" It hurt. He put out his hand out, grabbing it, he pulled me up and I saw it was Crow. Great.

"Well, look at that! Blushing girl! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, and to answer your question...none of your business!" I turned not looking at him.

"Wow, look at you! troublemaker already?"

"Leave me alone! You're the only troublemaker here. You're just like them." He then grabbed my arm turning me to face him. For a slipt second his eyes turned cold before returning to emotionless. Does he know I was referring to the mean girls?

"Hey, I never got your name..." Randomly asking.

"Why would you care? Laughing at me and now you want to know?" I crossed my arms. I wasn't gonna let him get to me.

"Look, it was a joke that may have gone too far..." I raised a brow.

"A joke...seriously?"

"Ok, just chill your tits. I act like this with most people, don't expect me to make you an exception. You don't know just how cruel people can be..." but then how did he get along with the mean girls? How? Before I could speak, he lowered his eyes to my costume. "So your gonna be a vampire huh? Do you like vampires?"

"Yeah, I do. What of it?" He smiled, walking away, then turned his head to me.

"Interesting...guess we may have something in common after all. See you soon blushing girl!" Was all he said before completely disappearing out the door leaving me to my thoughts again. I sighed. He was very strange, strange indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heres the chapter 2, yes their buying costumes in september. Hope you liked it still!