Rehab

A WEEK LATER

    The Grandmaster appeared into the cell that he had put Emi in just a week ago.

    Emi sat on the ground curled up, she looked like a lawnmower ran her over, her hair is a mess,  she practically looks like death and the aura of depression was all over her.

   "Wow," Grandmaster smirked, "you really did love him, didn't you?"

    Emi just whimpered in sobs.

    He stepped over, "do you understand why I did this to you?" he asked kneeling, she didn't answer, "I love you, your my sister, and honestly your the only one in our family who I can stand. You betrayed me, yes, but for a reason, I can understand, loss. Grief. Failure. I understand, your still human on the inside, you haven't lived long enough. Don't worry that'll go away soon after the eons have passed."

    "What if it doesn't, how do I know that you're not lying to me?!" Emi asked turning to her brother with a tear-stained face. 

    He smiled, "aren't I proof enough?"

    "I don't want to be like you and the other two, everyone thinks of you as monsters I don't want to be a monster," Emi said tears running down her face, "I just... I don't know what I want anymore." 

    He frowned, as he grabbed her hands, "it's all up to you, you have an eternity."

    He pulled her up to her feet.

    "For now, you should probably find your footing somewhere other than Saakar," Grandmaster told her in all seriousness.

    Emi looked at him confused, "what-"

    All of a sudden she felt like she was thrown on the ground but instead of landing on the cold hard ground she landed in sand.

    Emi looked at her hand, purple sand fell off her fingers with ease. 

    Emi sat up as she looked around, she was at a beach, but the sand was purple, the water was an emerald green water.

    "Please, don't leave me," Emi said feeling like she was being abandoned once again, she hated this feeling of being alone.  

    But he never came back...

THREE MONTHS LATER

    Rae had been out on her own for months...

    It was refreshing but she finally came back to Earth.

    Because she was called by Nat who wanted her to come back for help, she didn't specify what, but she said she needed help.

    Landing on Earth, she saw Quinn and Bruce standing there.

     She hugged Quinn before giving Bruce hug as well, "where's Nat?"

     "Busy," Bruce says.

    "Who are you again?" Quinn looked at Rae.

     Rae looked at her, "sorry what was that? Bruce, I think the winds talking to me."

     The two girls laughed as they hugged again, "so Bruce," she looked at him, "what did Nat need help with?

     "Uh," Bruce twiddled his fingers.

    "She wants you to help your fuck buddy!" Quinn exclaimed jumping.

    "Whoa- what" 

    Rae was caught off guard, her mind racked, before she realized, "for the last time, Tony and I are just friends- wait," she looked over at Bruce, "what's wrong with Tony?"