Chapter 3: Contract?

Start from the beginning

"Say yes first!" She persisted.

"Fine.. fine okay! Just stop!" I replied.

Well I told you she always win.

After reaching her mansion. She threw her bag on her bed.

"What now?" I asked.

She look at me confuse.

"What do you mean?" She asked while lying on her bed. Tossing her bow tie.

"I don't really have anything to wear for that party." I said.

"Oh you're totally right!" She said pushing herself up.

She put her hands below her chin like she's trying to think of something.

She look out the door.

"You can borrow my dad's?" She suggested.

That doesn't make me feel any better.

"Do you even think he would wear anything casual? I think all he's wearing are business suit." I said.

"I'm sure we can find something." She said while opening the master's bedroom.

Wow! I've seen this room a thousand times but I still get the same awe feeling when I see it. It's super big.

She let me sit on the couch while she look for something for me to wear.

"Yeah, I think I've found one." She said handing me over a pair of black polo shirt and beige color pants.

"This looks like something you wear for golf day. All I'm missing is a hat." I said.

"Better than nothing. I guess we should shop for more clothes." She suggested.

"Why the hell would I even want to do that." I replied.

"You know just in case.." she didn't finish her sentence. She could feel my death glare on her.

"Nevermind.." she said while taking my hand and guiding me to the comfort room to change.

"Wow you look great!" She said proudly.

After I showed her the clothes she picked for me.

"Hey, remember that acting program you were talking about the other day.." she started a topic.

"Yeah, what about that?" I asked.

"Are you still going?" She asked.

I wonder why she's curious.

"It's too expensive. I may have to give it up." I said sounding defeated.