"Take your pick, kid."

Carter looked around at them before picking up a doughnut with what looked like white icing and black crumbs.

Tony was watching her expectantly, which kinda freaked her out. She took a bite into the doughnut and as soon as the taste filled her mouth, her eyes widened. She then proceeded to eat the rest of it in about ten seconds.

Tony chuckled at her reaction, picking up a doughnut for himself. Carter was licking some of the icing off her fingers when Tony said "You can have another if you want."

"Really!?"

She then proceeded to pick up another doughnut, this time one which Tony explained was chocolate with 'sprinkles'. She had had chocolate a few times before in the past year at the avengers facility and she loved it.

~\☆/~

Carter sat in the kitchen, watching Vision cook. Or, at least, try to cook. She was perched on top of one of the high seats at the counter. She loved getting to try new foods. In the lab, she was only ever given the thick grey glob. She never even knew what it was, only that it tasted disgusting. But since coming to the Avenger's facility, she had gotten to try all kinds of new foods. Her favourite by far however, were Oreos. They were the most amazing food to ever exist in her opinion. But she still loved other things like apples, Pringles, toast, chicken and tons more that she was still learning the names of.

Carter liked Vision. He usually seemed to be in a good mood and was quite funny.

As he added something into a pot, a confused expression on his face, the woman that Carter still didn't know the name of, walked in. Despite the fact that she had been there for ages, the two were trained separately and the older female seemed to be more secluded. As Carter liked to wander around the facility and discover its secrets, the woman seemed to spend a lot of time in her room.

"Is that paprikash?" She asked in a thick accent, though Carter wasn't sure which accent it was.

"I thought it might lift your spirits and because she enjoys watching me cook," he answered, pointing at Carter.

The woman's attention was brought to Carter.

"Hello," she spoke.

"Hi. I'm- I'm Carter."

"My name is Wanda."

Carter nodded. "I like your hair."

Wanda smiled. "Thank you. Yours looks nice, too."

Carter smiled.

Wanda then walked towards the pot, getting some food on the ladle, blowing on it so she wouldn't burn her mouth, and then tasted it.

"Spirits lifted," she said with a forced smile on her face.

She then looked across the counter at Carter. "Do you want to try some?"

The youngest nodded eagerly. Wanda got some on the ladle for her before passing it across to her. Carter repeated the action of blowing on it so that it wouldn't be too hot, before placing it in her mouth.