• Chapter 17 •

¥
Lishumi elinesixhenxe § 17
It takes a village
¥

(A/n: dont play the song until you get to N'jadakas pov)

I always knew when i was in N'jadakas bed, his sheets were softer, warmer, silkier and smelled just like him. I usually wake up to his body wrapped around me but all I felt was cold.

And the slam of a pillow on my body. The actions repeat and i hear N'jadakas laughter followed by a "get up."

"Fine...i'll get something harder" I hear before I quickly sit up. My vision is blurry for a second before they focus on him and im sure, if his smirk is anything to base it off of, my hair is sticking up and in a frizzy afro.

"Daka i swear i will punch you in your throat if you fucking hit me with something else" i growl, making direct eye contact with him. He freezes not expecting me to be angry or curse or threaten him. It doesn't last long since he starts laughing and comes closer dropping the pillow in the process.

"Ah so that's your flaw, you aint a morning person?" He questions rhetorically but i nod pouting rubbing my eyes laying back down. "Well i aint a 3:30am person and you woke me up to give you dick so wake your ass up i need your attention" he demands slapping my butt so hard it stings down my thigh.

"Daka stop it" I whine throwing whatever was on the bed at him probably missing but he doesn't seem to be bothered at the mess im making. Maybe in a few more hours id be able to deal with this but right now I couldn't.

"But baby—" he starts making me groan. When did he becomes so annoying.

"Now you being clingy and annoying, I don't like that" i lie pushing him off me but he comes back brushing my thick hair out of the way to leave kisses all over my face.

"Can you curse at me again, that shit was kind of attractive...made my dick hard" he growls in my ear and i give a half laugh half cry of frustration. Right when i thought he would stop he doesn't.

"Oh my bast. N'jadaka" i huff looking at him watching as he smiles boyishly his dreads all over his face.

"Good morning sweetness" he smiles pecking my cheek and then lips. I push him off by his neck smirking into the sheets at the strangled noise he makes.

"Fuck off"

"Im trying to fuck you" he comes back rasping in my ear. His body heat can be felt through the T-shirt of his im wearing along with his boner that's poking my thigh. That...actually now that I think about it didn't sound like a bad idea.

"Later"

"Promise?"

"Yes Daka"

"Anywhere?"

"Everywhere"

That was 5 hours ago. At the crack of dawn. Luckily he left me alone and had enough sense to draw the black out curtains so the sunrise wouldn't wake me up. Sitting up i stretch with a yawn, frowning when I notice his side of the bed is cold and I actually haven't heard from him since. I remember him laying back down with me until I fell asleep and that was it. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed i go to stand yet immediately my legs turn into gelo making me fall directly on the floor.

I was going to kill him.