I heard an annoyed sigh from above me. As I saw his blacked clothed figure out the corner of my eye, walk by me.

  "Go around the corner and the first door on your right. Bakugou, go to class. You both have detention after school." He explained and walked straight past us.

I sighed in relief once our teacher was out of view. I thought something worse would of happened. After my small celebatiom, I look over at -a now pissed off- Bakugou. As I looked up at him, my fave heat up as one question was on my mind. I needed to know.

   "W....Why did you kiss me?" I asked him bluntly, most likely blushing more. He looked down at me, staring at me as his eyes showed him was thinking hard about it. He growled and looked away from me. His hand covered his mouth and what I could of sworn was a blush.

   "It was just to make it look like we weren't listening. It was the only thing that came to me at the time. DON'T GET ANY FUCKING IDEAS OKAY?!" He yelled at the last part at me, clearly embarrassed. 

Not wanting to deal with his dramatic ass, I just nod and quickly turn around to go to the nurse's office like I planed to do. 

Once I turned the corner, I left a breath I didn't know I was holding out as I walked towards the door. Curse my mind for going wild with thoughts and questions.

Was it really just for that? A cover up? He does like me...Does he? You don't kiss people you don't like after all. Do I even like him?...No! He's effing bully! He hurt my brother and told him he's nothing and weak!

 I can't like someone like that!.....Can I?

And what did Aizawa and that woman mean? Me being a threat? I would never!? Why would they think that?? Did they...find out? Damnit why must this all be thrown at me in the span of 10 minutes.

I sighed deeply as I place my hand on the door handle. I shake my head of those thoughts and opened the door to the nurses office to where I was greeted with a small old woman in a spinning chair. She turned to me in slight surprise, most likely not expecting me to be here.

  "You must be Ikki Midoriya. It's nice to met you, Dearie. I'm the school nurse, Recovery Girl." The Old woman introduced herself to me. The voice.... It was the same old woman's voice that was talking to Mr. Aizawa. I shake my head of any thoughts and smiled at her, I carefully walked closer to her.

  "Hi! I'm here about my wound I got from the mall incident...You most likely heard about." I explained, taking off my now slightly bloodied jacket. She gasps a bit when she saw my state and tsked as she got out her chair. She mumbled about "Seems all Midoriyas are prone to-" Something something. I couldn't hear the rest. I wonder what she meant.

The small woman walked over to me. She told me to go sit on the bed and lift my shirt up. I did as told and lifted my shirt that was soaked in blood on the whole left side. Recovery Girl took a seat in front of me and undid the bandages Izu did for me.

 She sighed a bit once she sees how much damage I done and started cleaning the wound (Much to my displeasure). Once she was done and wrapped my wound up again. She gestures to go down to her level. I leaned down to her, confused on why and ended up more confused when she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

In that one quick movement I suddenly felt really tired, as if all my enegery was taken from me. I look at her greatly confused and tired. She just chuckled and explained her quirk to me, making me be able to relax again.

  "You should rest here. I'll excuse you from classes too." She explained. I nod tiredly, not processing what she said other then the word "Rest" and turn to lay on the now comfortable bed. Within seconds I out like a light. 

I groaned as I start waking up only to be met with blinding lights

I groaned as I start waking up only to be met with blinding lights. I rub my eyes as I turn over to see Revcovery Girl smiling at me. I tiredly smile back as I groggly try to sit up.

  "You slept though the whole day dearie! Let's take a look at that wound of yours." She explained as she lifted my shirt. I let her since I was tired from just waking up and didn't care.

   "Besides the scar it left. Your wound is all healed! No wonder you were out for so long." She states and puts my shirt back down. My eyes widen at her words, waking me fully up. I re-lifted my shirt to see she's right.

All that was left from it was a battle scar that went from under my lower rib bone to the top of my hip. I traced the scar as I stared at it, shocked and slight amazed. I had a battle scar like all those cool superheros I read in comics!

   "Oh Aizawa came by and said you had detention in his classroom. School ended ten mintrues ago, so it should be starting now." She added as she went back to typing on her computer. I nodded and go to grab my uniform jacket but it was gone.

  "Where's my uniform jacket?" I asked her. 

  "Oh we took it so we can clean it. You should change out of that shirt too. There's a spare uniform top in that closet over there." She explained casually, not taking her eyes off the screen. I sighed in relief I didn't have to buy a new one and got up to do as she said.

I got dressed in the new shirt that was slightly bigger then my old one. It hung off my shoulders and drapped past my thighs. I just rolled the sleeves up and tuck the ends of the shirt into my skirt. Since the jacket didn't fit, I tied the jacket around my waist. 

I waved goodbye and thanked Recovery Girl before leaving the room and speed walk to the classroom. I didn't want to be late and get in trouble more. Once outside the door, I quickly open the door to find a pissed off Bakugou and no Aizawa.

Bakugou turned to me and was slightly surpised to see me, I guess. I was out of class all day, most likely thought I went home or something. I waved at him and took my seat next to him. 

Big mistake...

We sat in awkwardness for what seemed like forever. We both not have a clue on what to say to each other, it sucked that's for sure. I mean the tension was so thick It felt like even a knife would break trying to cut it. 

I turn to Bakugou and bite my bottom lip at what I was going to say. After a few seconds of thinking I was able to think of something to break the ice.

  "Bakugou-"

  "Katsuki." He cut me off. I bite my lip to not make a comment on how rude it was to cut people off, but I noticed he wasn't looking at me, just looking in front of him. He looked eerly calm now, but still almost like a resting bitch face. 

I realized he cut me off by saying his first name. I gave him confused look, what did he mean by that?

  "What?" I asked. He tched and looked down at me, making eye contact for the first time after what felt like for effing ever. He crossed his arms and sighed, looking down at the desk.

  "Call me Katsuki, Sparky." He explained in annoyance that I didn't understand what he meant. I stare at him in shock. He wanted me to call him by his first name. Does that mean he thinks of me as a friend?...A equal? I shake my head and smiles up at him.

  "Okay, Katsuki." I grinned at him. He blushed a bit and looked away from me. He tched again, but stayed quiet. I stayed quiet as well and enjoyed it. It wasn't heavy and tense anymore. It was light and airy. It was nice for once.

I looked up at him as I thought a bit. Maybe Bakugou wasn't as bad as I first thought he was, Maybe he's...Misunderstood. I'll give this walking time bomb a chance. To see if he can prove me wrong. It'll be fun to see how he can do that.