<><> 

Chloe chews her lip so hard that she begins to taste blood. Violet family, pack, and she were sitting in the main room discussing Violet. Her wife has been missing for a day now. That night when Violet went missing her, Catherine, and Olivia went out to try to find Violet again but they found metal plates on an open field and burned red cloaks. But that wasn’t what feared Chloe the most it was the fact that she couldn’t communicate with Violet through their mind link. She didn’t understand and it was scaring the shit out of her. She knew the bond was weaken by the day but it shouldn’t have just shut off.

“Chloe?” Richard calls knocking the witch out of her thoughts.

Chloe looks up to see the room staring at her. She lets go of her lip and licks it tasting her own blood. “We need to get Victoria here.”

“Yes, I understand.” Chloe replies. “Its fine you can go get her.”

“We need you to come also.” Olivia speaks. “You’re the only one who can let down the barrier.” The dirty blonde rubs her arms hating that Chloe has been spacing out lately. They needed her the most because she may be the only one who could get Violet back. The witch finally stands and walks towards the hall heading to the front door. She was spacing out again and everyone in the room noticed it. Olivia shakes her head and follows the witch hoping Chloe was thinking of a plan.

<><> 

Violet dosed off back to sleep five hours ago. She noticed she was hanging for at least a full day now. She waited and waited ready for someone to pull the bag from over her head so she could kill this bastard but no one ever came and this pissed her off. Finally she heard a door being shut then several footsteps coming down what sounded like stairs. ‘So I’m in a basement. Have to be from this hideous smell.’ Violet thinks.

Virgil looks at the beautiful body that was hanging from his ceiling. He licks his lips and then walks up towards the body and runs his fingers down Violet tone body. “Get your fucking hands off me.” He hears. This makes Virgil giggle he then call over his cloaked friends and orders, “Give it to her.”

Violet is confused… what was she about to get? She in takes a breath prepared for any type of pain. After several seconds she feels a needle going into her arm. She begins to panic in her head but doesn’t show it. She didn’t know what they were putting into her. She tries to yank her arm away but fails because the man grips her arm tighter keeping her in place and the chains wasn’t helping either. She growls loudly and snaps, “What the fuck did you just put in me.”

Virgil steps back and watches as Violet shakes and growls. In about two minutes the liquid in inserted into Violet body will calm her down. And just like clockwork after two minutes of screaming and swearing Violet begins to calm down slowly.

“Whaaat did you doo to me?” Violet slurs and blinks several times trying to stay awake. Finally the bag over her head is removed and there standing was Virgil and another cloaked man. She growls furiously and tries to shake. Her eyes begin to glow and her wolf howls wanting to be release… she was so pissed right now. Her eyes glow but she never transform. She shakes her head again and asks in disbelieve, “What did you do?”

Before Virgil could answer they both hear an angelic voice coming from the foot of the steps. “It’s the house.” Violet turns her head and stares at the slightly older woman. She was tall and her midnight hair was in a high ponytail making her bright blue eyes stand out even more. She had on some white shorts and a red button up shirt. ‘What’s with the red?’ Violet wonders to herself. “Well it’s this room.” the dark haired girl smirked.

Virgil frowns and asks, “Why are you down here.”

“To see the famous Violet for myself of course.” The lady smirks. This makes Violet growl and Cassandra smirks again taking in Violet body. She was hanging from the ceiling in only her black lace bra and panty. She was sweaty and dirty from this sickening place Virgil had her hanging in but it didn’t interfere in her beauty. The wolf hair was curly, brown, and down her back. Her beautiful eyes we’re glowing violet and when Cassandra takes in the wolf perfect curves and toned stomach she has to smack her thigh to stop the naughty thoughts that we’re running through her mind.