the betrayer or the betrayee?

In the span of a few days the bio for this book has gotten more reads and likes than some of my other stories... So I must be doing something right yeah?

"Talking"

Thoughts

'sounds'

:Texting:

"YELLING"

(Whispering)

"Sarge"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov: (Y/n)

Those assholes.

"oh we need your skills (y/n)!"

"Your contract will be kept intact."

"Don't worry I'll make sure that nothing bad happens."

Fucking lies the whole lot of it.

But... I need to take a step back and look at what went wrong and how I shall prevent it in the future.

______-FLASH BACK GRENADE-_______

'knock knock'

Who could that be... No one knows where I live other than the neighbors but they don't know what I do.

As I look through the eye hole I see a female in shades waiting for me to answer. I could just ignore it and pretend I'm not home but... Something is telling me to open the door.

'creeeeek'

"What"

"Mr.(L/N) I assume?

"What's it to you? Got a bone to pick?"

"What? No no not that I have an offer."

"What kind?"

"A job, one more stable and profitable than your previous."

"I'll think about it."

'creeeeek chunk'

__________flash back over_____________

That should have been my first indicator that they weren't trustworthy. But I ignored it. After everything I was put through I should have realized. But I have learned from that experience.

"(Y/n) are you ok? You've been staring at your wall for a while now."

"Hmmm? Yes I'm fine trigger just going though how this all went wrong."

"Hey it's all in the past sir."

"Thank you trigger."

Ahhh trigger one of my greatest and favorite creations. He has a voice box that allows him to speak in all languages, a hand cannon that he can control like it was - no IS - apart of his body, and access to all of my files and code. He is essentially a cat sectary, but cute and cuddly.

"Trigger, how are we doing on project  BACKFIRE? Have the bots finished the parts?"

"Yes sir they have and are awaiting commands."

"Good tell them to stand guard I'll be down shortly."

" Right away sir."

After responding he jumps down and runs off to do his tasks.

This reminds me of when I was working there, in the hole they called a lab.

_____________a nother one____________

"(Y/n) what do you have for us today."

"Using the info you gave me on the monsters you are working with Ms
Smith, I have created the weapons/armour best suited for them."

"Let me see."

"For the zombie duel machine pistols with a knife for close combat."

"For the ogre a set of armour that is impervious to damage from ballistic weapons."

"For the cyclops a 50. Cal sniper with perfect tuning and calibrations, and a small 9mm pistol."

"And for the mimic... Nothing from what i read she doesn't wear anything so she can't hide any weaponry."

"I see well how much materials did you use for these?"

"All of it, there is nothing left, you told me I would be getting weakly shipments of materials but this is the third month and nothing! Not a scrap of iron or wood in sight! How am I supposed to do with nothing?"

"You work for us now and we weren't able to get it in the budget."

___________flash back end_____________

They lied to me, but at the time it sounded reasonable but then I over heard that they spent the money on expanding some asshats house.

Oh, I've arrived to the assembly point.

"Commence the procedure."

"Yessir!"

'vrrrrrrrrrr'

'neeeeeeeerrrrooon'

'ssssssssssssss'

"It's complete sir"

"Perfect"

"INITIALIZING START UP SEQUENCE"

"Start up complete, hello sir, what are your orders?"

Author here imagine Sarge as big as a single story building

Name: Sarge

Weapons: triple barrel shotgun, nine barrel minigun, flares, rockets, mini spiders (they take control of machinery), spikes.

Armour: anything less of a rocket launcher won't harm it.

Skills: hacking, gaining trust, lying, making traps, more lying.

Likes: (y/n), trigger, the bots.

Hates: what (y/n) hates

Ok back to the story

" First order go and...."

____________cliff hanger!!!!!___________

First chapter done.