xiv. In a Tear Soaked Room, A Knock Is Being Transmitted

Börja om från början

That's when quick thinking came to play, which was actually just picking out a file from her internal folder of excuses on why she said a dumb thing that could end up costing her everything if someone looked a little too into it.

"Of course, out of respect!" she grinned smoothing, putting a finger gun under her chin admirably.

"It didn't sound respectful when you insulted his clothes," murmured Shouto, sweatdropping slightly. But now that he actually looked, it didn't look half bad on her.

He scanned her, now noticing the dark, baggy graphic tee shirt under a (f/c) jacket with some blue jeans. It was a nice style, even if it juxtaposed her outgoing and slightly flirty personality.

"But if you're going to find more outgoing clothes, I know the place we can go to," he suggested.

It was a sunny day, with a very clear sky and a bustling shopping district, or however Japan works. It looked like summer was drawing nearby, soon it'd be like that everyday.

Aizawa hated it.

From a distance, his dried eyes peered over a wall, hidden from sight. A phone was clutched tightly in his hand.

"No, not yet. . . Yeah, it's one of the boys that knows," he mumbled into it, not daring to blink in case he missed something. A dark aura radiated off of him, and the people nearby walked around him, holding their children's hand nervously.

A brief reply was heard on the other line.

"Of course I trust her, I just feel odd about them being alone, together," he snapped, crouching into his v cut, long sleeved black shirt. It was dark, so was his pants. With just a short glimpse, one might believe he was evil incarnate with his beady, tired eyes and resting bitch face. "Plus, last time, she got discovered like a moron. Someone outta make sure that doesn't happen again."

Yeah, that's right, he reassured himself. I'm looking out for her. Going out of my way to do so. Just for that. Hmph.

Still, he frowned when they stood a little too close to each other.

I feel like I'm being threatened, thought Shouto, looking around a little anxiously.

"Is this the place?"

That voice snapped him back to reality. "Oh, yeah," he said. They looked up at the sign. "Twenty One Forever is supposed to have up to date clothes. . . I know my sister shops here," he explained. Not that he'd ever shopped there, his father's credit card could afford way more than this. "But the name feels wrong for some reason-"

"Let's not get into that, how about we go inside, Shou-Chan?" she cheered, and dragged him inside by the wrist.

Shouto glanced at her hand, the fingers wrapped around his skin, and blushed slightly, just slightly, but thought nothing of it. Despite this, the physical contact was oddly satisfying.

The two teenagers explored every nook and cranny of the store, one much more enthustiatically than the other. "Wow! Look at this!" cheered (Y/n).

When Shouto turned from looking at some uninteresting pants, she was holding up checkered black and white overalls. "Please tell me you're not getting that."

"How rude!" she huffed out childishly. "I'm not, but doesn't it stick out! I didn't know they had these kinds of styles nowadays!" she exclaimed, eyes shimmering with fascination.

Shouto furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "When was the last time you were at a clothing store?"

She hummed. "I haven't really had the need, you know! I have everything I need back with Aizawa, so why should I?" she answered.