Chapter 1

"Ross...Ross...ROSS NOOOOOO!" Max yelled into his microphone as Max fell off a grey mountain on Mincraft and died. Max heard immediate laughter from two of his friends over the mic. Ross had removed the block of stone from under Mithzan's feet.

     "You were a precious dove. Until the dove decided it didn't want to live anymore and head dived into the grouuu-" Jess said before cutting herself off and bursting out in obnoxious laughter.

     "Hahaha, just wait till i do this!" Max said and went to the menu of Minecraft and deleted the entire world the three were stranded on.
"Dude, we spent three hours making that" Ross said in a slow, low tuned, and aggravated voice.

     Max took another sip of water before trying to talk and had a huge voice crack that turned his voice into a high pitch tone. Max gagged because the three of them have filmed four hours of footage. Max didn't want to leave the chat. His friends shouldn't sacrifice their sweet time for a mistake in his poor body choice. Finally, Max summoned random courage that he found in a locked door in his brain and spat out his mouth"Guys, i gotta go" and he pressed the red button that disconnected his voice chat from Ross and Jess. Max grabbed his throat in pain. For even a few hours of talking deep made his voice hurt. The amount of Testosterone made his voice deep enough for a believable hoodie of luck to hide himself. The amount of money for his shots was way more than thought of him and was dug out of the money for Max to move into his own house. Now that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Max grabbed his IPhone and checked to see who texted in the 'Friendliest of Friends' group chat.

     Charlie:Chile is better than cheese

     Ross:YOUR LYING YOU BAGEL!!!

     Charlie:Let's be honest here. I would only lie if it was about farts.

     Max giggled for his friends were sure weird but weird like him, and he could not ask for better. Even if he could ask fir one thing to change, it's for Charlie to stop sneaking into his freaken house. Now that was creepy. He looked at the time and it was 9:00 at night. He headed down the stairs to get some pizza and passed his parents.

    Max's mom turned her head in surprise or probably even glee to see her son make his way out into the social room of the house, which Max wasn't trying to actually do. He was just trying to make it to the fridge without being stared down like a lion pacing around his pin in the zoo. "Hey, don't you want to eat dinner with us tonight?"

    "I-I'm feeling a little tired" Max tried to say in the deepest voice he could conquer at this moment which wasn't very different from his normal voice. Max probably wouldn't be trying his hardest to do this if his dad wasn't sitting in the room staring at the TV, not showing interest at even the most important or connectable species at the zoo.

     "Won't you put on some proper clothes Maxine" his dad said in a deep uninterested tone.
"Maybe i like it this way" Max said without realizing what came out his mouth.
His dad turned around and glared with his gist balled up at his side. Max's mom said "Ok now guys-"
     "It's ok honey, eventually I'll kick this humiliation out this house. By the way i didn't name Max. I wanted a girl, Maxine. Maxine is your name".
Max cringed from the sound of his original name and swung the fridge open with much force that it seems the wall screamed in pain from the rocking of the fridge grinding on the paint. He quickly grabbed the Domino's box and rushed in the room and locked his door shut. He would sneak out of the back door later He planned on going out to see Ross after his pizza so he went to his drawers to change the giants clothes that devoured his body with short sleeves that made there way past the elbow and the end of the shirt near his knees. When taking his shirt off he stared at the binder on his chest and thought about how this would be the last night with this tightness. At least later it would be a looser one. He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his curved upper body that any other women would probably of dreamed to own and have in possession, but for him he dreaded for it to just poof from existence. He shut his eyes tight and waited for ten seconds. Max opened his eyes in disappointment. He changed into a pizza shirt that was a extra large which wasn't so baggy or tight, but turning sideways, Max could see even the binder couldn't hide everything underneath and put on his black shirt with a green creeper on it that was a 2x and felt satisfied with the comfy appearance.
     Max sat in his gaming chair by the left corner of the room and ate his pizza while watching one of the Butt Knight's videos. He giggled just at the mere voice both he and Ross used in those silly productions. Oh, how he wanted to see that boys handsome face.He hurried to pull on his shoes leaving them untied and tripping on his own feet. Tripping on gravity was one of his specialties. Max grabbed the skinny wallet on the shelf next to the door and took the back door, making sure to push extra weight down on the knob so the door didn't make the creaky noises of a haunted house. Max walked out to the front of the house with the nicest smile he could fake. But he was always mistaken in attitude when he looked around the neighborhood. They always looked at him like a freak. It wasn't his fault the universe gave him this gender. He didn't like it anymore than anyone else. Why must he be blamed?
     Max quickly sprung into his car and quickly started the roaring engine when he saw one of the kids that lived across the street pulling the tan blinds from the white tailored window and locking eyes with his and the look was not one of glee. Max roared off listening to the remix of Drake's song Creeper.
     A few minutes later Max arrived at Area 51, the number one rated laser tag place in his town. One of his and Ross's favorite places when they were not playing video games or shooting videos. Max parked near Ross's car and quickly walked to the door for he couldn't kid around like he did when Jess was in a gaming chat. When he opened the door a bundle of belongness was dumped on his big head to perceive. The abnormality high ceiling was yellow and black striped as well as the walls in this arena like area. To his left was a food booth with two employees serving nachos to little kids. To his right was a counter and multiple VR games and booths to sit in. Max walked up and the man with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes at the podium and said "How long?".