Ummm?

[^Costume]

[^Costume]

"Misty? I didn't know you were gonna come you know after-"

"-I had to.. for him. He was so.. so excited for.. this.. day," My voice falters at the end as I explain myself to Rue at her doorstep. She sees all the regret, guilt and pain in my eyes and fully understands.

"Alright. Let's go get Jules"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Wow.. Um-"

"-You looking fucking amazing is what she's trying to say," I tell Jules for Rue who's searching for words.

"Thank you. Don't really feel but you know.. Hey Misty I'm so sorry-"

"-Yeah me too," I tell Jules after I watch her dodge Rue's kiss and walks down the steps.

Rue looks down hurt before back in her direction, "Um, you smell like alcohol."

"Uh, well I mean it's Halloween right?" Jules says while smiling a little too hard and Rue and I shared a look.

"Right," Rue says as she closes Jules' door and I look down knowing the reasoning for her drinking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Wow you look fucking cool," Rue comments on Kat's costume.

"Wow," Jules says with a huge smile

"Yeah bitch you did the damn thing," I tell her and she gives a smile.

"It's like whatever. I think I wanna get really fucked up tonight-"

"-Mm same," Jules tells Kat and Rue and I give her the same look.

"Well I can't, I'm in mourning," I tell Kat and Jules just nod while Rue gives me the same look she give Jules before she looks at Kat and then back down. I hate keeping things from my best friend.

I was not not lying. I'm actually am in mourning and probably will be for the rest of my life, but I'm also 6 weeks far along and well... Last week didn't go so well.
------------------------------------
Last Week

"Oh so this your baby's father?" Precious asks from my doorframe.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit...

"Uh.. What are doing in my room? There's a thing called knocking-"

"-This is my house I pay the bills up in here. Now who is this?" Precious asks as I look back at Michael with an uneasy smile.

"Precious-"

"-Wait I know who you are. You're that no-good thug that likes runs the streets and mess with them broads," Precious says and I stop breathing.

Damn, Damn, Damn.

"How do you know this?" I ask her.

"I got ears child. Now look King, was it? You can mess around with all those hoes and everything. But you WILL NOT MESS AROUND WITH MY DAUGHTER. Now I'm calling the police-"