2

'Knock' 'Knock' 'Knock'

"Go away stupid mommy!" I yelled at the door.

"It's not your mother!" Kentrell called through the door so I got up.

I swung the door open to see a smirking Kentrell. "What?" I asked him with attitude.

"Stop playing with me like that." Kentrell said grabbing a hold of my neck and left me off my feet.

Tears started dropping out of my eyes so he let me go and placed a rectangular box in my hand.

"What's this?" I asked him with a smile on my face because I love pink, bows and presents.

"You'll see lil baby just open it later, I gotta go before your moms know I'm gone."

"Ok thank you bye." I told him closing the door after him when he left.

I locked my door and sat back in my big comfy bed. I took the wrapping paper off ever so neatly so I could save it but first I took the bow off. When the paper was finally all off it revealed a phone box that said 'iPhone' on the sides. It was pretty big. (A/N: it's the xs max). On the bottom of the box was tapped a pretty pink case.

I turned on the phone to see that it was already set up for me with one contact in it which was named 'Daddy❤️' so I called it. After a few rings someone picked up that sounded almost exactly like Kentrell.

"Hi. Is this daddy?" I asked the man on the line.

"Yeah."

"Oh wow, well nice to meet you daddy, my name is Nick and you sound like my friend Kentrell." I explained to daddy on the phone.

"Cause it is Kentrell."

"So why it say daddy?" I questioned.

"Because it do. And that's what I want you to call me when your not around your mom ok?"

"So only call you daddy when it's just me and you like today?"

"Yup." He confirms and hangs up the phone.

I decided to go downstairs because boy I was hungry. I paddled my feet all the way into the kitchen to see Kentrell and my mom having a conversation.

"What is your ass doing down here?" My mom questioned.

"Well it's been all day and I want eat eat." I explained to her already feeling tears burn my eyes.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT WEIRDO SHIT." My mom roared at me which made me whimper and run back upstairs to my room. Crying.

I slammed my room door and locked in right after and threw myself onto my bed. I mean at least I got my new phone.

I laid on my bed for a little while until I got iinterrupted but yet another knock. I'm so sick of herrr. I swung my door open to reveal Kentrell again.

"Yes?" I asked him nervously because I didn't wanna be rude so he wouldn't choke me again

"I brought you some food baby." He explained holding up the bag of food placing it in my hands.

"Thank you so much." I told him, jumped up and gave him a big hug.

We hugged for a while until I was about to get down but he walked me to my bed and laid me down.

"One, have a good first day of school tomorrow and Two, I need you to come over to my house Saturday."

"But I'm grounded Kentrell."

"So what. And what I say? Call me Kentrell again and I'm popping you."

"I'm grounded daddy."

"I'm going to talk to your mother about it baby girl but for now go to sleep. You got school tomorrow." He told me kissing my head, pulling the blanket over me and then leaving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A\N:

HOW WAS THATTT?!?!??!

GONNA BE AROUND 15 TO 30 CHAPTERS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nahmir Simmons Age: 13

Nahmir Simmons
Age: 13

Kentrell Gaulden Age: 21

Kentrell Gaulden
Age: 21

Kentrell Gaulden Age: 21

Candy Simmons
Age: 30