Brake up

Well now that we have some friends we don't have to be all alone. I asked "What is going on over their" referring to Jason and Grace fighting. They all shrugged and then we all went on talking about where me and Michy moved from and stuff like that. Lunch was over before I knew it and I went on to math Grace came up to me then started crying.

I asked her "What's wrong?"

"Jason broke up with me because of YOU!!!"

"What why I am so sorry I don't even like him"

"You ...you don't"

"No"

"Well I am sorry for yelling I didn't know"

"Its ok"

Then we all sat down and someone I really didn't want to see came in. If you thought it was Jason you were right. Well after today I realised that I have all my classes with him GOD I HAVE SUCH GOOD LUCK!!! ( note the sarcasm). Well the day went by very very slowly and then thankfully I was at my locker when you know who asked "Can we talk." And then I did the only thing a girl would do when they are angry I said "NO" than walked away.

God he gets me so angry before I left the school I heard someone punch a locker I looked back and saw it was Jason. I felt bad but I didn't want to go running back to him. But God I felt sooo bad Emma you shouldn't do this ohhhh but you have to. I turned around to see that Jason was still at my locker wich now had a dent in it. GRATE now my locker has a dent.  I walked over to him and said "Ok we can talk but you only got five minutes."

He knotted so eagerly and took my hand when he did that a little shock went up my hand and through my arm I felt like I never wanted to let go of him.

****************************

ok I hope you all like it and please comment

Like

Comment

Become a fan