Fighting

After school Michy and I were walking home from when someone turned me around. It was that HOT guy from homeroom he looked mad very mad and he said " I don't think you know when you are doing you shouldn't fight Grace she is a better fighter than you think so I would back off!" Then I started laughing and replied " WOW did she send you here to try to stop me because she is to afraid of me!?!?" He gave me a evil look and walked away then I started laughing even more.

"I don't think you should have done that he looks really angry" Michy protested

"Well I already did so their is no turning back time"

"Ok but I'm not going"

"Yes you are Michy"

"Ya I know" Michy said with a fake smile

When we got home I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. My parents aren't home they are at work till midnight so I can get out with out them questing me. I have two brothers that are twins they are 18 I am 16 but I"ll be 17 in three months. Michy will be 17 in two months her birthday is on Easter. But back to my brothers they both have pitch black hair and a tattoo on their left shoulder that I never liked but it was their dissuasion to get it. Their names are Luke he has blue eyes and Justin he has hazel eyes so they are easy to pick apart from one another. But they are very protective over me so that might be a problem to sneak out.

I spent all day doing homework and watching TV and it is almost 7 so I have to get ready. I got my lucky pink skinny jeans on (their lucky because I won my first skateboarding competition in them) and my happy bunny shirt. I got Michy to come and we walked down stares and to the door. Then out of nowhere Luke yelled "Where do you think your going?!?!?!" And I turned around and screamed "TO THE PARK YOUR LIKE MOM!!!!" And I walked out dragging Michy behind me. HA HA I love yelling at them. We were at the park waiting to see Grace and everybody else. And in five minuets she came around the corner. I walked up to her and said "I thought you were going to chicken out." And she gave me a fake smile and tryed to punch me but missed. Then I hit her in the gut and i thought she was about to cry she punched me in the face. WOW what a no Emma don't swear I hate swearing. I punched her right in the middle of her barbie girl face and pulled her hair so she would hit the ground.

_____________________________

HA HA I like the story I hope you guys do to. I'll try to upload soon. :)

Vote

Comment

Become a fan