||Chapter 3||

~Present (Age 16)~

Six months.

That's how long I've been waiting.

Six fat months.

You know, I figured that once they went over to the good side, I'd be sent straight over there.

Well, what can I say? For the first time in my life, I figured wrong.

While my 'friends' were living their best lives in Auradon, Uma managed to convince me to hang out with her.

She tried to get me to join her crew, but I declined. Because I could never hurt my sister like that. Unlike her.

I pushed the uneven doors of Ursula's 'Fish and Chips' restaurant open to find everyone throwing food at the TV.

I clicked my tongue. "Now, now, that's not how good little boys and girls behave." I mock-reprimanded.

Uma turned around and smirked at me. "Look who finally decided to show up."

"I know you missed me, Uma. Everyone does when I leave for too long." I walked over to the table her, Harry, and Gil were at.

"Well, apparently they don't." She pointed to the TV.

"You manage to bring that up every single time we hang out. Why?" I asked while picking up a fry.

"Just want to remind you about how I stuck around, but they didn't." She smiled and looked at the TV again. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-"

Uma cut Gil off by slamming her hands on the table. "I need you to stop talking."

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry told her.

"Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook," she put her arm around Harry. "son of Gaston," she put her other arm around Gil, "daughter of Hades," she nodded her head at me and I winked back, "and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" She turned to Harry and asked, "What's my name?"

He immediately knelt and took off his hat. "Uma." He whispered.

She turned to Gil and asked in a louder voice, "What's my name?"

He gulped down his egg. "Uma?"

She looked at me and asked in a fake sweet voice, "What's my name?"

I stopped picking at my nails and looked up and her. "Uma..." I responded in a sing-song voice.

Uma put her hands on the table and sang, "What's my name? What's my name?"

"Uma!"

Okay, this is where I leave.

I creeped out of the restaurant and sat on the steps. I thought back to everything that happened in the past few months.