Seven minutes in heaven [Tododeku]

(A.N. This was requested by @angry_deku (Also @Shoto_is_mood helped with the idea as well thanks to them too) thanks for the request, Todoroki is trying okay, Midoriya is just too innocent for him.  Seven minutes in heaven, Midoriya doesn't understand flirting.)

Uraraka [POV]

I dragged Deku by the arm to the commons room where we had all gathered together.  He had been sleeping earlier but I had woken up.

"Uraraka what's so important?" he asked rubbing his eyes

"We're gonna play some games we need you here as well, Todoroki agreed" I winked at him knowing that would get his attention.  Just as I thought he perked up slightly

"Really?" he raised one eyebrow "I figured that he wouldn't want to play games"

"Well he agreed and it didn't even take that much convincing so he must have some exterior motives" I scratched my chin playfully

"Probably not" he shrugged, I pulled him into the circle that we were sitting in and sat him down next to me

"Everyone's here now, we can play" I exclaimed clapping my hands together

"Took you long enough Deku" Bakugo sneered rolling his eyes

"I was sleeping" Deku responded weakly, I don't think that Bakugo heard him, good thing they aren't sitting anywhere near each other.

"So what are we playing first?" Mina asked a bright smile stretching across her face

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven" Kaminari suggested wiggling his eyebrows,

"Is that appropriate?" Iida asked furrowing his eyebrows suspiciously

"Probably not but we don't have to play by the exact rules" He shrugged "we can just lock the two people in the small broom closet over there" he pointed to a door that was right by the hallway "And then when the 7 minutes are up they're let out but we should probably have the time limit be longer than that since we're not playing by the actual rules"

"how about 15 minutes?" Hagakure suggested excitedly

"Okay so we'll lock two people in the closet for 15 minutes" He nodded

"How are we gonna choose the people?" Sero asked (Once again a thing that I don't know how it works but this is my story and these are my rules)

"we can play it like spin the bottle but no kissing" I suggested innocently

"Okay yeah we'll do that then anyone have a bottle?" Kaminari looked around at everyone that was in the room.

"There might be one in the kitchen" Deku suggested "we have some pop in the fridge I think" 

"I'll go get it" he jumped up and disappeared into the kitchen, he returned with a bottle of pop.  

"Are we going to use a full bottle?" Kirishima asked raising one eyebrow 

"Why not it saves us time unless someone wants to chug this whole thing" he shrugged and went to sit back down when Bakugo stood up grabbing the bottle from him.  He popped open the top and started to chug it.

"Wow Bakugo" Kirishima exclaimed a smile stretching across his lips.  He scoffed handing the now empty bottle to Kaminari

"Don't say anything about that" he snapped sitting back down next to Kirishima (Bakugo can chug, he's got no gag reflexes *wink wink*)

"Okay..." Kaminari sat back down and put the bottle in the middle of the circle "Who wants to go first"

"I vote Todoroki" I exclaimed quickly before anyone else could say anything.  There was a long moment of silence before a few people started to agree with me.

"You want me to spin the bottle first?" Todoroki asked raising one eyebrow

"Yes and whoever it lands on goes into the closet with you" I insisted smirking at Deku, he frowned slightly.  Todoroki shrugged

"Whatever might as well get it over with" he leaned into the middle of the circle spinning the bottle.  It spun for a while before finally landing on (Momo) Deku just as I figured it would.

"Todoroki and Midoriya are going into the closet" Kaminari jumped up pulling the two of them to their feet.

"Well" Todoroki shrugged as Kaminari ushered them to the mysterious door next to the hallway which was apparently a broom closet.  Midoriya laughed awkwardly as Kaminari threw open the door.

Midoriya [POV]

Kaminari pushed both me and Todoroki into the small closet before shutting the door

"15 minutes" He called before walking away.  I tried to keep my distance but the closet was way too small.

"So-" Todoroki started, the closet was pretty much pitch black with no light so I couldn't see his face "Do you come here often?" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Todoroki, I don't often hide in closets"

"Point taken" He shrugged shifting slightly.  There was a small window of silence before he spoke again.

"It probably wouldn't be best to play hide and seek with you" he started

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows confused

"because someone like you is impossible to find" he laughed nervously

"I'm not that hard to find, I'm pretty bad at hide and seek" I responded confused about what he was on about.

"Oh" he shifted again but this time it seemed to be a bit uncomfortably.

"Midoriya?" he tried once again

"Yes Todoroki?" I responded

"I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart" 

"Todoroki I don't think that you're old enough to be an organ donor, and I don't need a heart transplant I'm perfectly healthy, spare a few broken bones 24/7 but I don't need a heart" I responded laughing awkwardly scratching at the back of my neck.

"Uh-" he muttered something under his breath just as I my eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness I saw him look down at the floor "Do they play I spy in heaven?"

"What?  I don't know"

"Because I spy an angel" He looked down at me

"Todoroki are you feeling okay you're not running a fever or anything" I reached up trying to press the back of my hand to his forehead

"No-no I'm fine Midoriya" he responded pushing my hand away, he sighed "Y'know Midoriya there's a hole in my life and you seem like just the right size to fill it" he laughed softly, it took me a while to figure out what he was saying.  I felt my face turn bright red thank god the closet was dark.  Todoroki had been flirting with me the entire time and I just brushed him off.  He probably thinks that I'm either really stupid or really not interested.  I was just about to say anything when the door flung open

"Kay fifteen minutes up" Kaminari exclaimed a bright smile crossing his face, "Midoriya you can choose who spins next" He grabbed us both by the arms as he dragged us back to the circle.  How did I not notice?

(A.N. this is so cheesy and would have been published a long time ago if it weren't for the internet being stupid and having to go out to the store with my family but it's here now and is super cheesy.  Once again thanks to @angry_deku and @Shoto_is_mood for the request and help with making the idea.  I hope y'all enjoyed)