The Actor's Secret

Na Jaemin a rising actor star of the year, fucks and messes around with his manager Lee Jeno everytime they're alone.

♠️♠️♠️

"Na Jaemin, a rising actor star of the year just finished his newest Web Drama in only a month!"

The news echoed around the living room and the one who's watching the news was no other than the actor himself; Na Jaemin.

"Hey Jeno since I finished my schedule for the month don't you think that I deserve some reward for working so hard, hm?" Jaemin asked as he smirked at his manager who rolled his eyes.

"Don't you even think about it Na Jaemin." Jeno answered back as he looked at Jaemin who chuckled.

"But it's so fun seeing how sensitive and panicked you get when I just do any basic skinship like putting my arms around your waist~" Jaemin cooed as he started to walk towards Jeno who started to walk back.

"Don't you even t-think about it!" Jeno shouted once he felt his back hit the wall.

"Tell me to stop and I will" Jaemin said, lust evident in his eyes as he pressed his lips against Jeno's.

The kiss was intense as usual with Jaemin biting and nipping Jeno's lips, prying his mouth open easily once Jeno felt too weak and overpowered to fight back.

Jaemin forced his tongue into Jeno's mouth as he pinned Jeno's arms above his head.

After a few moments, Jeno started to release sinful sounds from his mouth which were music to Jaemin's ears.

Jaemin released from the kiss after a full minute, a string of saliva connecting both their lips as both boys panted.

Jaemin rubbed Jeno's lips with his fingers, feeling how swollen and glossy they just got.

Jaemin attached his lips onto Jeno's neck next as he immediately found Jeno's sweet spot by accident, making Jeno release an extremely loud moan.

Jaemin smirked, "Do you really want me to stop now hyung?"

"N-no..." Jeno whimpered as Jaemin continued to assault his neck, littering them with bright red hickies and bruises.

"That's what I thought." Jaemin said, "Stop always denying the things that we all know you actually want Jeno."

Jeno whined as Jaemin pressed his thigh in between Jeno's legs, rubbing it on his crotch and teasing the life out of him.

"N-no teasing...please..." Jeno whimpered in a quivering voice.

"I can't hear you, speak louder." Jaemin said as he smiled and started to apply more pressure on Jeno's crotch.

"Jaeminnie pl-please..." Jeno used one of his trump cards to stop Jaemin from teasing him who have his famous smirk plastered on his face.

"Call me like that again." Jaemin whispered to Jeno's ear, licking it as his lips got back to Jeno's neck leaving butterfly kisses. No licking, no sucking, no biting, just small butterfly kisses that tickles Jeno's neck earning a whine from the older. He wanted more, he wanted to feel that tingling sensation again when Jaemin accidentally sucked his sweet spot earlier.

"Jaeminnie.. Have me.." Jeno moaned as he looks up giving Jaemin more access to his neck down to his collarbone as Jaemin unbuttoned his dark blue denim button down shirt.

"Wanna go all the way?" Jaemin asked getting himself back up to Jeno's face leaving small kisses as he looks at the older's flushed face.

"Hmmm..." Jeno gave a small nod looking away from Jaemin but his hand was still on Jaemin's blonde hair caressing it and giving it small tugs from time to time.