K I N G S D E A D .3 011

3 MONTHS LATER

Eleven was packing her items since she was moving.

She opened her closet to see Y/n's red letterman jacket.

It was a little dirty from 3 months ago.

She pulled it out, but a paper fell out.

She opened the folded to see her girlfriends writing.

Dear Jane, I love you and hope that you understand i am only harsh on you because i dont want you walking all over m̶e̶ people. My father is getting old, and he deserves much respect. Understand that this is a suggestion, not an order. When you and mike are alone in the room, just please, for the sake of my old dad, Keep the door open three inches, but for the sake of your ol' friend, make it 4.

Love, Y/n

Eleven smiled at the last comment, but soon burst into tears. Hopper walked into the room.

"Is this Y/n's?" He asked picking up the Letterman jacket.

Eleven nodded her head

"Y'know, she bugged me for a whole 4 months to buy this for her, but she just gave it to you,"

He laughed and started crying, his voice cracking as he spoke

"She was too selfless"

Eleven hugged her father and replyed with, "She gets it from you"

The two laughed, until Eleven passed the note to Hopper. He read it and laughed. The two got up and took their stuff to the moving van, along with Y/n's.

A/n WATTPAD SAID THE GIF WAS TOO BIG JHDDG