Where is Ranpo ?

Kunikida was Working again on his work and ignored Dazai as well. He's annoyed from Dazai anyway.

The girl with the butterfly clasp comes out of her room and looks around"... It's so quiet? Has something happened?" Yosano asks. She can't find Ranpo with her eyes "Where is Ranpo? Is he alone?!"

Tanizaki"Yes he was going outside with nobody. I said him he shouldn't go outside with nobody but he ignored it.." he answered. He worried and looks at Yosano.

Yosano crosses her arms for her chest"And nobody sees it as a task to possibly follow him or something?" She's a little angry "What if something happens to him, okay he is not dumb but I am worried He is completely disoriented!" She said and sighed. "If nobody looks after him I'll do it!" She took her clothes and an umbrella and looks to the others and thought that somebody comes with her. "...Oh really? Seriously?... Nobody okay" annoyed
Atsushi stands up "I come with you Yosano san!" "Good Atsushi kun at least one of you" she sighted and goes with Atsushi and wants to look after Ranpo.

Both are walking in the City. "Atsushi kun?" "Mhh? Yeah?" "Can you tell me why Ranpo goes away?" She asks curiously.
Atsushi looks at her "Well Ranpo was annoyed from Kunikida san and Dazai san 'cause their both are 'fighting' again. Every day so then he got angry and goes...that's all." he answered.
She nods "okay well... where will he go if he angry.. mmh" she stepped on something "Mmh? What's-.... is that Ranpo's hat?" She grabs it "What is Yosano? " Atsushi asks. "That's Ranpo's hat!" She said. "What?" "That's Ranpo's hat!?" Atsushi is shooked "what but he never lost his hat" "... probably... something happened... we need to find it out!" She was going with Atsushi back to the agency.

"Guys!" With a loud voice. Yosano threw the hat on the table "... I need attention from all of you right now!"
Dazai turn around to Yosano "what is.... " sees the hat on the table "Wait is that the Hat from Ranpo?" "Yes?!... something was happening.. we need to find him!"

Somewhere at the same time

"I lost my hat!" He shouted. Poe looks at the little men "I...I am sorry Ranpo" he said shyly.
"THAT HAT WAS FROM FUKUSAWA SENSEI" he cries.
"Calm down Ranpo kun, please... we will find it" Poe promised.
Ranpo looks at him "Sure not... but okay what should I say to Fukuzawa Sensei..." he speaks quite to himself.
"Ranpo the first and only thing you do is to rest. " Poe put his hand on Ranpo's forehead "You have a bit fever.. you really need some res-"
They both heads are close to each others. "What...?" Ranpo is confused.
Poe blushed a little. " I.. ehm I am sorry... I mean you need really get some rest" he said and makes some tea.
Poe was thinking.
Ranpo stares at him. "And why didn't you bring me back to the agency ?" He asks confused.
"I.. I want to talk to you and show you my new work" Poe smiles a little.

Ranpo looks at him "Mhhh I see. And about what?"
Poe was blushing a little more "I can't tell you that right now. I mean I need to think about first" "That makes no sense but okay then, but bring me my hat back!"
"Yeah, sure Ranpo kun but rest here and drink the tea," Poe said. "..Uhhhhhh okay I'll do it" Ranpo answers.

Oh, Goddamnit... that's short again xD
And I'll try to write a new chapter  every week.
Well, have a nice day.~