xxx: goodbye again

Začít od začátku

   "But you haven't bled."

"The Sisters took my cycle away." She explained, not able to look at Sansa. "No."

  "Have your breasts grown?" Sansa asked her, leaning in closer when she didn't answer. "If there's anyone you want to talk to about this, it's me."

  "I'm not showing." She denied again, not being able to handle what was in front of her. She knew it was coming, but not that soon, not this soon.

  "Andromeda, calm down. Breathe in, it's alright."

   "Sansa," the younger Queen choked out. She shook her head fervently. "What does this have to do with tonight?"

   "I think that you didn't burn tonight," Sansa placed her hand softly on Andromeda's more or less flat stomach. "Is because you have a Targaryen child inside of you."

                                             §

The men and Arya sat awkwardly in the tent, awaiting for the two queens to come back and bless them with their presence. Gendry cleared his throat, looking at Arya from across the floor.

   "So, Arya." Her eyes darted up to his, narrowing upon seeing who it was exactly. "How was sailing about the world?"

  "It was fine." She answered after just staring at him for a moment. "I had to cut my exploring short, seeing that my home got captured."

   "Yes, um." Gendry said. "Deepest apologies." She eyed him for a bit longer with those eyes that he had missed before swiftly standing, her eyes now on the opening of the tent.

   "No, no no." They heard. "Please, you can't." It was definitely Andromeda's voice, and that alone made Jon's heartbeat race as he stood up.

  "Brother," Arya said, shaking her head. "She's with Sansa, let her be with Sansa." They listened to the pleads for a few minutes more before the Stark Queen waltzed calmly into the tent, looking as unbothered as ever.

"Andromeda and I will be retiring for the night." She said simply before turning her eyes and body in Jon's direction. "You can find her in your tent, Jon."

§

Jon woke to the sounds of a woman retching, and immediately he knew that it was his woman vomiting. She was hovered over the side of the bed, heaving and making all sorts of noises that he never wanted to hear. He didn't think twice before pulling her hair away from her mouth, and she just kept throwing up. He frowned as he watched, unable to help more than that.

"Do you need a maester?"

She shook her head violently. "Sansa." She vomited again, the liquid landing right in the grass and dirt, the smell hitting the air hard. He was barely even bothered by it.

"Okay, I'll send someone to get Sansa." He walked just outside of his tent, as far as he was willing to go from her, and ordered one of the guards to get his red haired sister, who Andromeda really needed all of a sudden. Sansa arrived, and Jon immediately received the boot. "I can't leave her, Sansa."

"She needs me right now, not a man." Sansa said, a little worried that she had revealed too much. But Jon as a somewhat daft man when it came to things, and while he could write a book on how to train, command, and win over an army, he didn't know a damn thing about one on one conversations with women. "Go, I'll call you when she's well enough."

Sansa walked in alone, her eyes on the Queen of Ilta, who was finally able to sit up in the bed. "I feel horrible. And I'm not even on a boat."