xxx: goodbye again

They had instantly brought the Queen clothes and shoes, but she passed on a bath and opted for smelling like smoke during the duration of their emergency meeting. They had sent everyone who saw back to bed, and there were guards around the tent that they were in to make sure that no one would be around to eavesdrop.

"There's only one woman who doesn't burn, and she's dead." Ser Davos said strongly, eyeing Andromeda strangely. "It's not that I don't trust you, Your Grace."

  "No," she was looking off into the distance, worrying herself. "No, I understand, Ser Davos." Jon walked towards her, attempting to embrace her but he was sidestepped by his wife, who was still angry at him.

  "Do you have any idea whatsoever on how you're alive?"

  "You should be praising the Old Gods and the New that she's alive." Jon stated, adrenaline still rushing high in his veins. "Not questioning her."

"But he's right," Andromeda disagreed, not even caring a glance his way. "Any other time, fire would have burned me. Lightning doesn't, and I suppose that's what hit my tent, but," she shook her head. "I don't know. I just want to sleep, and throw up."

   Jon was at her side again, and she stiffened. "I'll help you."

  "Don't need it from you," She rolled her eyes, looking at Arya. "How long was the tent burning?"

   "Only a few minutes. I couldn't really tell, considering that I was babysitting my brother, who was so adamant on chasing you in there to save you."

   Andromeda finally looked at Jon, who was already staring at her with those dark, pitiful eyes. "That would have been stupid, Jon."

  "I would have saved you."

"You would have died, and for nothing."

   "For everything. I would do anything for you." He stepped closer, taking one of her hands in both of his. "I love you."

   "You know I love you too, but this is a meeting. And I'm still mad, you should still be mad."

  "I could never stay mad at you, not really."

  Her heart fluttered, but she was still angry as she yanked her hand away semi playfully. "Oh, shut up." She was only half kidding when she said that to him, and he stepped back. Sansa choked on her own spit, eyes wide with a sudden realization.

   The red haired queen stood, her hands shaking nervously. "Andromeda, may I speak to you in private?"

   "Of course." They stepped outside of the tent and passed the guards, who didn't look at them twice. "What is it, sister?" They continued walking before Sansa finally spoke up and said anything, and when she did, it was with no emotion.

"Have you and Jon been...intimate?" She fiddled with her fingers and her eyes searched Andromeda's face in the starlight.

  She didn't flinch like any other noble or royal would, she instead just pursed her lips. "Twice." She expected to be shamed for not being married, but then she remembered that she had married the fool. The fool that was her fool. "Why?"

   "Andromeda," Sansa breathed out softly. "When's the last time you bled?" Her mouth dropped open.

   Her brows came into each other and she tilted her head at the other Queen. It was a strange one, but she knew that it was important. "I... I don't know."

"You've been sick lately, almost every morning on the boat."

  "I get seasick." Andromeda said, denying what she thought she already knew.