Chapter Three.

Paris

Nightmares...

The apartment was beautiful! I had an idea that it would be considering Carley has always had a great taste in furniture.

There was two white couches and an navy blue love seat. Along with a glass coffee table sitting between all the furniture. It was all go beautiful. Not to mention the view.

There was this huge window covering a wall, giving off a view of the Eiffel Tower. It is just so amazing.

"Are you ready to see your room?" Timbra, Carley's roommate, asks. I nod my head, still gazing around.

I follow Carley and Timbra down the hallway until we stop at a navy blue door (matches the rest of the house).Carley opens the door to show off a room with red and white walls. The bedspread was red and has white designs on it. The curtain covering a giant window was red and the carpet was white. This room is practically my dream room.

"So... What do you think?" Carley asks hopefully. I hug her.

"It's amazing. Thank you so much" I smile pulling away and giving Timbra a small side hug.

"No problem. Let's pick out a nice sexy dress for dinner." Carley says.

"Oh I don't have dresses Carley... I don't usually wear them." I say.

"You can borrow one. I think were about the same size. Don't you think Timbra?" She looks at her roommate who nods her head with a smile.

Timbra is a beautiful brunette that wears a butt load of makeup. She could really be a model though. Amazing curves that I'm jealous of.

Carley leads me to her room while Timbra said she'd make up some tea.

"So do you like this one?" Carley holds out a lacey black dress that shows the back. It looks maybe a little above the knees.

"Can I try it on?" She nods. I take the dress and quickly put it on. "Will you zip me up?"

Carley comes over and zips up my dress. I was surprised about how well it fit me.

I looked in the body mirror Carley had against the wall.

"It looks amazing Paris!" Timbra comes in gushing. She puts the teas on the coffee table before coming over to me and admiring my dress. Well Carleys dress.

"It seriously does look amazing on you though Paris." Carley smiles. "Now do your makeup while me and Timbra get ourselves ready." I nod before heading towards my room where all my stuff is.

I quickly do my makeup and walk back to Carleys room where they were just finishing their makeup.

"Well I'm ready" I say.

"Me to" Timbra say. Carley jumps up and loops her arm through mine before we walk towards the door whither Timbra right behind grabbing her keys.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Jacob

"Why do you always have to go around telling every person you see about our issues Alyn?" I ask walking to where our dad said he'd meet us.

"I didn't think I was doing anything wrong! And I don't tell every person we see. All I said to her was our mom was sending us to live with our dad. That's not personal issues Jacob." Alyn defends.

"Yeah whatever. Your full of shit." I grumble.

"Will you two stop?! There's dads car. Now let's go!" Alex says sounding a bit pissed. We walk to our dads car where he's sitting on his phone.

"Oh boys! I didn't see you coming!" He opens his door to get out but I quickly shut it.

"Don't get out. Let's just go." I say getting into the back seat with Alex. Alyn sits up front with our dad Bill. Well, he's my ex stepdad.

"Ignore him dad. He's being a little pissy today." Alyn says.

"Okay" Bill says before pulling out of the parking lot and onto the crowded road. There were people painting on the side of the roads. People kissing everywhere you look. This city is kinda gross.

You see, I can't stand that 'love' bullshit. It's all fake. I don't believe in love unless its family and my family barley has that. I haven't dated a girl since the 6th grade now I'm in college. Okay, I should be in college but I'm not going since I have to be down here now.

I'm 19 and honestly I wish I could just go. The only thing is, I don't know where I'd go.

We pull up to his huge apartment building that has a lot of Windows showing off everyones living rooms. not that we could see in that high but still.

"Well, this is it boys." Bill says getting out. I grab my bag (only brought one) and get out quickly to make it into the lobby by myself.

"This place is huge! Dad how do you pay to stay here?" Alex asks.

"It's called a job" He smirks. "This way." He leads us to an elevator and it takes about a minute to reach our floor which is 5.

Right when we step out of the elevator, my eye catches three girls in knee high dresses walking out of there room.

"Guys." I slap Alex's back. "Is that the chick from the plane?"

"Paris!" Alyn yells.

"Oh my gosh... Alyn? I just can't get rid of you guys can I?" she laughs walking up to Alyn and giving him a side hug. Those heels make her taller. That dress. Oh, it shows off her curves....

"Jacob." Bill says knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask looking at him.

"Who is she?" He asks.

"Um some girl Alyn became friends with on the plane." I say before walking towards them. I turn back around. "Which room is ours?"

He points to a door across from me before tossing me the key. I unlock the door and go inside. The place is huge! There's a great view of the cities and all the lights.

It's just not home...