th part where you touch tiddy

you were walking down the hall of maverick hunger base when all of a sudden, zero stepped out of his room. the hunter looked tired, and rightfully so. he had been working non stop on a series of maverick outbreaks all week. you walked up to him, calling his name to get his attention.

"hey zero," you called cheerfully. he looke d up at you and you could see dark lines under his eyes. he wasn't look ing good, buty ou still hopesd to get a conversation out of him.

"hey y/n," he muttered groggily. he hadn't slept much lately. "how's your department been?"

"pretty good, although were busy with all these outbreaks lately." he nodded in resspnse.

"sounds about right," he muttered.

Hey, can i ask yo something?" you asked. before he could answer you blurter out "can i touch your tit?"

"my what-?" he stammered, looking down at the crystals on his chest. "do you think these are-?" a bright red plastered his cheeks, alsmost matching the color of his armor.

"well yeah, you said. He stared at you dumbfounded.

"i mean, i guess...if you want.." he muttered. yo wasted no time getting your fat hands on those round tits. they were softer than you expected. zero stared at yo u wide eyed.

"how that?" you asjed. zero bit his lip

"pretty good," he managed.

then you walked back to your office, with the knowledge that everyon e ini the hallway