"Really those are my only two options? Pedophile or father? No in between?" he asked. "What if it was a niece or cousin?" 

"Chris answer the question." He said Chris could tell he was biting his tongue to hold back any screams. Chris looked over at Scarlett begging for a response she shrugged. 

"Well, it's complicated, to say the very least. I can't give you an answer quite yet," he answered very carefully. 

"What do you mean you can't give me an answer!? Chris do you understand the world is going into a panic over this and I need to give them a response before your career explodes and not in a good way." Nick complained on the phone. 

"Listen I know this is a mess, and I promise to fix it if you just give me a moment." He said. "I will call you back." 

"Don't you dare hang up on me Chris." He said quickly into the phone. 

"I am so sorry, I promise to fix this." He said. 

"Chris don't you dare-" Chris ended the call with a big sigh. This was a mess and he didn't know what to do.  He looked at Scarlett who looked just as panicked and felt the need to assure her everything will be okay, even if it didn't seem like it. 

"Hey, we are going to get through this." He said, he almost believed that lie. 

"I don't know how true that is." She whispered. Chris moved closer to her taking his hand in hers. 

"well we have done a lot of things that just don't seem true, how different could this be?" he said with a smile. Scarlett sat up and placed her hands on his face. 

"How can you be so infuriating optimistic?" she said with a smile. 

"Because it's who I am," he replied simply. Scarlett smiled moving closer to his face. "promise me you won't leave me alone in this mess Scar," 

"I promise." She answered almost immediately. "I am with you, whether you wanted me or not." 

"Guess you're lucky that I want you," he answered. Scarlett brushed her lips against her and he groaned. "You're gonna be the death of me Scar," he said as she pulled away and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Slow remember." 

"Trust me I remember." He laughed. 

"We should probably call up Jasmine and Brett, I can't imagine how crazy things are over there." 

:
:
:

"Well on the bright side you're famous," Ava said sitting in the kitchen of Nicole's house as everyone was mildly freaking out. Nicole's brother, Eric was having a grand time with this, while her sister Emma was unfazed. 

"Ava," Nicole said with a glare. "I am the subject of terrible and untrue stories! How in the world could that be a bright side." 

"Well it could be worse, Scarlett could have been brought into the whole drama but she wasn't," Ava said. "Have you tried to call them?" 

"Tried calling Chris but the line was busy." She answered. 

"Well obviously, people must be dying to hear his statement," Jasmine said with a groan of annoyance. "How did this even get out? Do you guys know who took the picture." Nicole almost laughed. 

"Of course I know mom, but that won't change the fact that it won't be coming down," She peered outside her window and saw many kids from her school outside, "This is ridiculous, why do people even care?" 

"Because of anything on the news in more interesting than their own lives, so of course they would care. As soon as those lives streams go viral, people including paparazzi will be here," Ava said. "Or at least the ones who really need a story, 'the high class' popular ones are probably looking for Chris,"