Chapter 28.

Scarlett's and Chris's POV

A few Months Ago 

Thump 

A groan came out of Scarlett's mouth as her back hit the ground of the scene they were filming. Scarlett laid there for a moment as the director yelled cut. Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, who were her seen partners, looked over her with an apologetic smile. 

"Scarlett," Mark said, "You know that you do have stunt doubles right? You don't have to be hurting yourself all the time." 

"I have told her that many times," Cobie said coming onto the set. "Some is just a bit too stubborn," 

"Well besides the back pain you will be feeling tomorrow," Chris Hemsworth started, "You did a really great job," He said and Scarlett gave her a proud father like smile. Chris and Mark excused themselves when the director called for them. 

"So are you going to get up or should I lie down?" Cobie asked looking over at her friend. Scarlett groaned before pulling herself up to her feet. "You know you better stop acting like a baby unless you want Chrissy over there to take you to the hospital." Scarlett frowned. 

"Cobie, I don't know what you're talking about," She huffed. Cobie looked at her very skeptical.

"You know you're one of the greatest actors of all time, yet you can't lie. I find it really pathetic." Cobie said. "The man is literally watching you right now, and if you don't stop him real soon then people are gonna think that boy is stalking you or you two are together." 

"Neither one of those things is true. I am not dating Chris, nor is he stalking me. I don't know where you come up with these things." She said rolling her eyes. 

"You can deny it all you want. But Girl that boy is falling for you. Hard." She walked away leaving a very annoyed Scarlett. Cobie wasn't the only person to tell her how cute Chris and she were, but they weren't together. They have never and will never be together. 

She walked toward craft services in need of some sort of food. The craft services weren't the best today, but they were good enough. As she picked out an apple to munch on Chris walked up to her sporting a very worried look on his face. 

"are you okay? You seem to hit the ground really hard there," Chris said. Always so concerned. 

"I am fine Chris," She said giving him a small smile. 

"Okay well if you are feeling tired or anything, don't be afraid to ask for a break." He said. 

"I didn't know I had my mother on set," She teased giving Chris her signature smirk. Chris laughed just a tiny bit. 

"I am serious Scarlett, your health is much more important than any shoot we are doing." He said making sure she knew the importance of her health. Scarlett gave him a knowing look. They both stared at each other for a few moments neither one breaking their intense eye contact. 

"Chris we need you on set!" their moment was interrupted and Chris embarrassedly scratched his neck. Scarlett gave him an encouraging smile. 

"Go be Captain America," She said and Chris couldn't help but smile at her. 

"Okay, um lunch?" he asked starting to walk back to where the director was calling him. 

"Sorry but I have plans with my sister, maybe another time?" she asked and Chris couldn't hide the disappointment on his face, but he nodded and went to film.