Chapter 4: You awake?

Casper pov:

We get back from the beach me having to carrie Pip becuase he fell asleep in my arms. I put him on his bed go to bed myself. I awake to Pip saying " You awake?" He sounds scared. Yeah I'm up what wrong? I walk over to him a sit on his bed. He points to the window I look out and see a girl with dark brown hair and greenish brown eyes and glasses so does the boy they look like twins then theres a guy with a hoodie with orange sun glasses and a knife. I pick Pip up Run to Ryans room. Ryan there's people here at 3am! "Wait What!?" He says. He looks out his window then runs down to unicorns lab. "Unicorn there is a person with a knife here!" Yells Ryan. Unicorn pops up and tps tina here as well as Goldy. "Get ready for a fight!" Yells Unicorn. Pips scared for his life I pull out a knife Tina pulls out her light saver Goldy transforms into a battel angel and unicorn pops out wings. Unicorn tps us to them they looked shocked as we all pop out of thin air the one with a knife hides behind the boy wail the boy hides being the girl. The girl rolls here eyes at them. "Slender we have a proplom!" She yells. A thing with no face pops out of thin air he has long arms no face and white skin with a black tux. Unicorn calms down "Oh hello again guys put your wepons down." Unicorn says as he puts his wings away. I put my knife down and sit down. Pip sits in my lap scared and shaking. " Hello sorry we scared you I'm Betty Thats Bentley my twin Slender and Toby." Betty says. " And sorry we scared Bentley and Toby." Says Unicorn.  "Can we go now Betty?!?" Yells Bentley. "Ok fine bye again sorry." Says Betty. With That there gone. We get tp-ed back to our rooms. I lay on my bed. "Casper..." Says Pip. What is it Pip? "Can I sleep with you?" Says Pip. You can. He claims in my bed and falls asleep in about a minute Heh cute. Then I fall asleep.