Just a Couple of Pounds Part 2 An Ever Growing Appetite

Jay was still gaining, but he wasn't worried about it any more.

Even as his weight climbed to four seventy, four ninety, and even over five hundred, Jay didn't seem to notice anymore. His clothes were always roomy enough, and his girlfriend couldn't get enough of him, so a couple of extra pounds weren't a big deal, right?

By the time he was five forty, however, he was starting to get even lazier, spending even more time on the couch than usual, sometimes playing games, sometimes playing on his computer, always snacking. He was looking at one of his social media accounts one day when he noticed a picture of himself and he smiled as he realized he was wearing the same shirt and sweatpants.

But then he frowned. The picture of him was taken from when he was more than a hundred pounds thinner, but Jay didn't know that. He just knew he looked and felt a lot bigger than he looked in the picture.

"What are you looking at?" Jen asked, sliding an ottoman in front on him as has become her habit.

"I'm just looking at an old picture of me." Jay said, accepting the plate of brownies she offered, turning his screen towards her. "I think I've gained weight since then."

Jen looked at the picture, feeling her cheeks flush. "You look the same, Jay." She insisted, sitting on the ottoman, facing him with her knees on either side of his immense belly. "You're even wearing the same shirt." She pointed out, slipping her hands under his shirt. "Maybe you've gained a couple of pounds, but it can't be much if you're still wearing the same shirt."

Jay frowned, confused. "Same pants too". He pointed out.

"See?" Jen said triumphantly, sliding her fingers between his waistband and his overfed belly. "And these are barely tight on you." She pointed out, vowing to get him the next size up. She leaned across his belly to kiss him before moving beside him, her hands sliding deeper into his pants, beneath his huge, heavy belly, finding the prize that was hidden down there.

Jay smiled and let himself forget about it as her hand worked its magic.

"Did you eat all the brownies?" Jen asked after she finished.

"Oh. Whoops." Jay said, embarrassed. "I must have."

Jen smiled indulgently. "Don't worry. I made more." Jay smiled, excited for more brownies.

The weeks and months passed, and Jay continued to grow. At five hundred and eighty pounds he outgrew even the biggest size at the big and tall store so Jen started having extra fabric sewn into his clothes. She told herself she was just being economical and environmentally friendly by not buying completely new clothes, but she couldn't deny how fast he was swelling.

At six twenty, when she pushed the ottoman to the couch she realized his belly was sagging below the edge of seat, and there wasn't a tactful way to tell him.

"Jay, honey, can you--can you lift up a bit?" She asked cautiously, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

She needn't have worried. Jay just smiled and hefted his overfed gut up, letting it spill onto the ottoman when she pushed it against the couch. "I'm getting big." He said, sounding kind of impressed with himself.

Jen cuddled into his side, rubbing the swollen breast that spilled into her face. "You are getting big." She agreed, glad he wasn't hurt. "But it's just a couple of pounds. Nothing to worry about."

At six eighty Jay's boss asked him to work from home because was getting too heavy for the office furniture and too big to maneuver through the doorways.

When he reached seven hundred and twenty pounds, Jen started working from home too, worried that staying home alone might cause her boyfriend stress. She spent much of her day cooking for and serving Jay.

Almost completely sedentary, and waited on hand and foot, Jay's weight exploded. Within a month of Jen working from home, he was over seven hundred and forty pounds, his swollen blubber filling up most of the couch and ottoman, and his appetite was growing. Jen spent so much time taking care of Jay she wasn't getting her work done so she took a leave of absence from her job.

Her days were filled with Jay, his ever swelling belly, and his ever growing appetite. And she loved getting to spend time with him.

One morning, as Jay lumbered through the bedroom, his slow footsteps taking him to the living room, he got stuck in the doorway, fat filling the frame.

"I'm too big." Jay observed, trying to squeeze through. "I've gained too much weight."

"You're fine." Jen said, trying to lift his swollen manboob up enough to squish it through the door over his overgrown belly. "This doorway has always been narrow. You've just put on a couple of pounds."

Jay was starting to get hungry, which was motivation enough for him to move. He squeezed through the doorway, so tight his shirt was ripped open, leaving his swelling gut exposed, hanging down to his knees. He waddled the last few feet to the couch, dropping down heavily and struggling to lift his belly as Jen pushed the ottoman over. He was so huge his arms couldn't reach far enough and Jen had to help, lifting hundreds of pounds of fat as she pushed the ottoman.

She was sure Jay would be embarrassed, but he just smiled at her. "I'm hungry." He said hopefully.

Jen grinned and kissed him, her arms around his enormous belly. "I'll grab you a snack and then start cooking." She promised, tugging his torn shirt around his immense gut.

Jay gorged himself while she cooked, not even caring that his belly was exposed, not even minding that he filled the couch and overflowed the sides of the ottoman. Maybe we can use the spare room. Jen thought, thinking about the double doors. She set an overflowing plate on Jay's belly, watching him dig in hungrily. And maybe order a new bed.