Chapter 35- Finally found you

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for your concern. But you are here for?" Johnny asked.

"Ohh, I came to visit an old friend, who kicked my guard and entered my office forcefully for his loved one." Ruhan said adding little bit humour. But Johnny was not moved at all. He just stayed quiet without any change of expression.

"Amm. I guess, bad timing for that joke." He continued after a small pause, "Well I came here to meet Zhang Chi. You might know we are officially committed now. I heard about you. So I thought, I may lend you a helping hand in finding your boyfriend.

Johnny sighed heavily. "If I wanted your help in this regard, I would have asked you 1 month ago. WeiZhou is not a criminal. I don't want to use evil methods to track down him. I love him. I want to find him myself with my efforts." Johnny got little emotional. "Till when will he hide from me! Can't he know how much pain I am in?"

"Bro, he would be thinking the same too. 'How much time is he gonna take to find me! Can't he know that I am waiting for him.' I advise you, ask me to track down him. I can do it within minutes. I won't even charge for it." Ruhan said.

Johnny didn't say anything. He went silent for a long time.

Shall I do this?

No, ZhouZhou will be more angry when he knows about it.

I have tried all possible ways. Nothing worked. May this is the last option for me, if I want him back in my life.

You are a selfish person. You can do anything to get what you want. Do you think ZhouZhou would be happy if you get him this way?

"No. I can find him myself. Thanks for your help by the way." Johnny said suddenly.

"Ok then. I should leave now. All the best." Ruhan said while standing. His phone started ringing at the moment he was about to leave.

When I close my eyes
All I can see is you, only you
With every touch of wind
All I want to feel is you, only you

Is it what, they call love?

This was the ringtone of Ruhan's phone. Johnny was surprised. He was just in aw. His mouth was wide open.

Johnny snatched the phone from Ruhan and didn't let him receive. "This song was written by my ZhouZhou. And it's his voice too. Where did you get this song?"

"Ohh, I didn't know. It's him? I heard this song on YouTube few days back. I downloaded it because i liked it. That's all I know."

Johnny was impatient. He tried to search the musical video from YouTube by connecting to his VPN. He found it.

It had around 1M views

Channel name was WhaleAndMeow

He played the video.

"Hey, hello there. I am an unknown lover in this world who just want sing my heart out for my love. This is the song I wrote for him in the initial days when I was literally confused about the kind of relationship we shared. Now I am proud and loud that I love him. I love him a lot. Unfortunately I have done something very bad, that killed his trust in me. We are not together now. But I will love him till my last breath, no matter what."

No baby, I love you. I trust you. Come back to me please.

*Music*

When I close my eyes
All I can see is you, only you
With every touch of wind
All I want to feel is you, only you