8/17/19

Hey Little Jeeps! How are you guys?!

I've been doing a little better than I was this past month. I just had to force myself to get out of my funk and stop wallowing.

I'm a pretty positive person so I don't like being sad and stressed.

I know you can't always force yourself out of stuff like that. I totally know that.

I have bipolar disorder like I told you and I could never force me out of the depressive episodes or whatever you want to call them that I've had before.

This situation I was able to because it wasn't something messed up in my brain like it has been before.

It was my situation.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm still having some bad anxiety though and I hope I can get a better medication for that.

School is going well and I actually did my first blood draw last week! It was super exciting but I was soooo nervous. I was shaking so bad but they made me do it lol. Thankfully my friend said I didn't hurt her and I was proud I was successful on my first try! Most people in my class didn't hit the vein on the first time so I was proud of myself!

My new job is a little better than before. I feel like everything is going to work out. And besides, it's only temporary until I start working as a medical assistant after I graduate.

I'm getting As in both of my classes at the moment and there's only two weeks left of the term so I'm trying my hardest to keep my grades up! I want to get As so bad this term!

But this term is A LOT easier than last term so that has been nice.

Plus I've made so many more friends and I seem to be getting along with everyone in the class more than before.

Not that we didn't get along before. We didn't fight or anything. It's just that we weren't close. I feel like I'm closer with almost everyone now.

Unfortunately one of my friends is about to graduate so we won't get to see her at school anymore. We'll still hang out though. I know I'm going to be friends with her for a long time.

I feel like I'm rambling but that's the whole point of this book right? Lol.

And well...I know most of you know why I'm writing this chapter so I'll get to the main attraction!

I got my first paycheck yesterday and my friend put the idea of a tattoo into my head.

So I just went and did it!!!

LOL.

I've wanted tattoos for a really long time. And I wanted to get my one tattoo that I've wanted for pretty much as long as I can remember but that's going to be around my ankle and I knew it would hurt like a bitch lol. And I didn't know how bad it was going to hurt in general so I decided to get a smaller one in a different place first just to test the waters and see how bad it was going to be.

My friend has a ton of tattoos and she took me to the guy she always goes too. It was so nerve racking but also exciting lol.

It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it was going to. It didn't feel good but it wasn't excruciating.

Well I'll stop rambling and show you the pics...

That's the one my friend took right after it was done

That's the one my friend took right after it was done. And this is the one the artist posted on his instagram...

I blocked out my name but you get to see more of my body than you ever have before 🤣🤣🤣

What do you guys think?

I personally love it and I'm really glad I got it.

I'm excited to get the other ones I want to get.

I would've posted it on my Instagram but I don't have access to it right now. I'm trying not to be too upset about that but it really does suck.

Hopefully I can get it back and then I will post another picture on there.

I feel like it's not going to be long before I get my next ones so I'll definitely show those to you too!! Haha!

Also, how did you guys feel about the newest chapter of PB?

What are your thoughts about Elliot?

I've kept him a secret for so long and I'm so glad he's out in the world now.

Some people seemed excited about his character then I just recently read some comments and they seemed pissed that he was introduced.

But I mean, it's pretty obvious that Gabe's coming back right? I'm just not into the kind of stories or books that play you like that.

As I've told other people, all my stories have happy endings and in all my stories the first couple introduced is who ends up together.

I just want to tell a good story and that means drama and some twists along the way.

Anyyyyways!! I'm gonna go and finish my coffee now!

I love you guys!

Have a good rest of your day!

P.S. I would love to talk to you guys so you can let me know what's been going on in your lives too!

Talk to you soon!

—Blue

❤️❤️❤️