The old us....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mimi's POV<<<<<<<<<

I slowly unwrapped princes hand around my waist and got out of bed. I walked over to the bathroom hopped in the shower and did my hygienes. When I hopped out of the shower I heard my name being called.

prince- Mimi?

me- Yeah?

prince- Where are you?

me-In the bathroom , I just finished showering!

I heard his run out the bed and shuffle through the room. I finish brushing my teeth as the bathroom door is quickly pried open.

prince- (mumbles) Damnnnnnn!

me- Whats the matter; you thought you would see something else?

prince- (lies) NOOOOOOOOOO!

me- Well why do you have to say it so damn long? Your lying through your teeth!

prince- (sarcastic voice) Ok! Surrrreeeeeeeee.

me- Iiighhhttt lemme go get ready and then we can go out for breakfat\st.

prince- THEN THE BEEAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

me- (laughing) Your crazy.

prince- (mumbles) Crazy in love.

me- Huh?

prince- Nothing! Im going in the shower you are always welcomed. (smiles)

me- Naaaaaa...Im good!

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the closet. I put my green and pink peace sing two piece bikini, some short jean shorts, a white see through off the shoulder tee, some pink flip flops and I sprayed purfume. I put my wavey hair in a high sloppy bun, grabbed my big gucci shades, rubbed lipgloss on my lips then my big Chanel black side bag with a change of clothes. It has  some light ripped skinny jeans that were folded at the bottom and a pink and plack studded boxy top. Once I was gone I made my way down stairs. A few minuets later Prince came down with trunks and a white thick tank top, flip flops and a black v-neck tee on then in his hands he had some jeans, a bandana with black and green peace signs and his green nikes.

prince- Do you still have space in your bag?

me- Over course boo!

prince- You just called me boo!

me- Cool it, I call everybody boo.

prince- mmmmmmmm and thats hat my mama said I didnt believe her a/ss!

me- (laughing) Whateve.

I grabbed his things and placed it in my bag then I take my hone off the charger and put my wallet in my bag. Prince slowly places his glasses on to of his hair and grabs his Iphone5 too!

prince- wanna take a pic?

me- Why do you love taking pic with me so much? (smiles)

prince- Because we are gorgeous babes!

I laugh and we take our pics.

me- But dont waist them here! We gotta take alot when we get to the beach!

price- Iiighhht shawty...leggo! t=The drivers here!

We walk out of our room and Prince locks it with the key then we hop in the car.

prince- (smiles) Mimi are you excited?

me- (lost) about??

driver- Where to?