Hero. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"what the plan" hunk asked as they saw the ship ahead.

"blow things up and save pidge" Lance yelled back.

"we cant just blow things up if we dont know where they keeping pidge" keith sighed.

"lance and keith sneak on the ship, me and hunk will keep the fighters busy" Shiro ordered.

"something happening" Pidge smirked as she felt the ship shake and heard the alarms.

"nothing you need to worry about" Lotor hissed.

"I'm not so sure becuase a ship this size dont go in high alert over nothing" Pidge replied with a lifted eyebrow.

"we just running tests" Lotor lied.

"lotor" Acxa whisper with worry as she walked into the door and told Lotor something.

"looks like I come play with you later" Lotor smirked before leaving the room with Acxa in worry.

"at least tell me if we going to die" Pidge hissed and tried getting out of the straps that kept her on the table. She knew she wouldn't be able to free herself from the chains until she got free from the table. After a couple minutes of struggling and annoyed grunts, Pidge was still strap on the table.

"great" Pidge sighed and closed her eyes for a bit but quickly opened them when she heard footsteps.

"back already you purple smurf" Pidge grinned and heard the footsteps stop in front of the room outside. 

"pidge" lance questioned from the other side of the door. 

"lance" Pidge said surprised and lance ran in the room with keith behind him.

"holy shit pidge, what did they do to you" Lance said with worry as he looked the small girl up.

"oh we just been playing who can break the green paladin first but no one won yet ... or should I say the old green paladin" Pidge said with a small smile but frown at thought of someone else already being the green paladin.

"we could never replace you" Lance smiled as Keith cut pidge free from her straps. 

"you can thank green for leading us here, she went wild and showed us where you were" Keith smiled as Pidge sat up.

"remember me to pet her later" pidge smirked as lance shot the chains making her free. 

"can you walk" keith asked but before Pidge could answer lance picked him up princess style.

"lets go" Lance said with a grin as Pidge blushed.

"allura get a pod ready" Keith called into the com as they ran. 

AT THE CASTLE. 

"pidge" Hunk cheered as she came limping out of the blue lion with Lance arm around her to help.

"hey" Pidge smiled shyly.

"what did they do to you, everyone in your lions we blowing them up" Shiro hissed as he looked Pidge over and saw old wounds, new wounds, bruises and scars.