iii. weddings

Asher's POV

Today is Katie and Luke's wedding. Annie is the maid of honor and I'm a groomsman. Aubrie is of course the flower girl. The girls got ready together and Luke and I plus the rest of the groomsmen got ready together.

*wedding time*

Katie walks down the aisle beautiful as ever. Her dress is stunning. I'm so ready for Annie and I's wedding, I wish it wasn't so far away. Honestly, it's only 6 months away. We'll finally get married in October. I can picture it already, Annie in her white dress coming down the aisle, Aubrie as the flower girl, me tearing up, the vows, the rings, the reception, I want it so bad. To think we met on accident. One wrong number changed my life for the good. Anyway, I've been daydreaming the entire time and they've already kissed. We all go walk back down the aisle and we go to the reception.

*at the reception*

They just had the daddy daughter dance and the bride and groom dance. Ann's and I are dancing with Aubrie and having the time of our lives. They are my angels. We all eat, dance some more, then go back to our hotel. Annie kept waking up and throwing up. I got up in the middle of the night and went to the drug store. I got her some nausea medicine and a pregnancy test just in case. She took the nausea medicine then the pregnancy test. We waited about 5 minutes and she went to check it. I heard a bit of crying, so I went into the bathroom. She handed it to me and it said pregnant. We celebrated quietly without waking up Aubrie. My life is going all the right decisions at the moment.

a/n- sorry I haven't followed my schedule I'm gonna be honest I've been working of this chapter since last Monday, but never had the time to finish it, so I just made it a filler chapter.