Part 7

My parents sneaking out of the house and coming back naked had begun again. They always did this at least once a year and I never questioned them. Last year they did it with my sister and I wondered what rituals they performed. They always thought I didn't hear them but I was sensitive to noise no matter how dead asleep I would be. Any movement within the house would wake me and they weren't silent even though they tried to tiptoe. They had already sneaked out twice and so there was two more trips before it stopped. I was looking forward to it.

"It's been a week already." I said on a Saturday morning kinda hoping that Anchor would be knocking on my door any minute. My wish came true.

He was already seated in the lounge room talking to my father when I walked down for breakfast. They were whispering something and stopped immediately Anchor sniffed and looked at me.

"Hi," I said as he stood and walked briskly to me then buried his nose on my neck. I cried from relief as I hugged him and it suddenly broke into sobbing. My father and him rubbed my back until I stopped.

"Hi," he said as he wiped my face. "I didn't think you would miss me this much."

I punched him and started crying again. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I couldn't imagine staying that long away from him ever again. I wanted to grab him and order him not to leave. I raised my eyes to his and shocked both of us when the words came out of my mouth.

"You will not leave me ever again." It sounded like an order and at the same time like a vow.

From the shocked faces of my parents, I think I had done something weird again. But Anchor was smiling widely and that's all that mattered to me. When he nodded I relaxed and buried my face in his chest. I was infested with his affliction too, because I started sniffing him which had my parents and him chuckling when I mumbled just that.

"Family, I am home!" Abby shouted from the door and my mother let out a girly and welcoming scream.

Abby saw me on the floor and ran to my side ready to defend me from whatever had hurt me. She growled at Anchor as she pulled me to her side while looking to see where danger lurked. I was used to this so it was no surprise.

"Who are you and what have you done to my TJ?" she asked.

Anchor glared at her as I tried to pull myself from her.

"Honey, he is TJ's boyfriend." my mother said and I buried myself on my sister's side in embarrassment. I had not accepted that yet so they all laughed while I whined.

"Well since we are kin," Abby stood up and dragging me along, she  tried to sniff Anchor.

"What's with the sniffing today?" I asked.

"It's an affliction." Both my parents answered and I wanted to hit them for teasing me. But they were smiling and I liked seeing them happy.

"As I was saying, I have news." Abby got seriously. She pulled me and her to a bean bag and I sat back to listen. "I found TJ's family." She announced and everything seemed to stop functioning.

I held my breath waiting for her to continue. Unfortunately it seems I went into shock and then panic mode because the next thing I felt was someone rubbing my back while Anchor whispered things in a strange language that seem to be exciting me and making me hot. I couldn't hold the arousal he was causing so I grabbed him and moaned as I rubbed my head in his chest. He finally stopped and I wanted to bury myself in the ground with the embarrassment that followed but when I looked up everyone seemed worried except for Anchor who looked angry.

"You will not say any more." he ordered with authority and my family bowed then nodded. I let out a breath. Yes, I loved that she had found my family but I just wasn't ready to hear the but...