The Face with No Mask

What?

That can’t be it.

Nothing has been settled. We have solved nothing at all in this little experiment of ours.

The Blonde Cheerleader is still lying to herself that The Perfect Guy loves her.

The Perfect Guy is only next to The Blonde Cheerleader because she’s the friend to the woman he loves. There is absolutely no love between the two that isn’t forced.

The Rich Girl and the Assistant haven’t really made amends either. Yes, the two individuals now have a mutual understanding of each other, but they still despise one other.

Or am I the only one who sees these lies that are still happening here?

This is too confusing.

I thought I would understand why people lie to themselves and others around them at the end.

The only thing I’ve understood from these people is that they are very good at lying to themselves and each other.

So much so that I actually believed that they all got their happy endings.

What do you think? Is everyone telling the truth? Do you believe all that is behind their masks?

It’s alright if you are undecided.

These are my questions to answer after all.

What you should be asking yourself is why you ever trusted me to be honest with you?

I’m an author. I lie for a living.

My mask is so well crafted that you actually believed I didn’t have one to begin with.