C

1750, October 22 nd, present

It is auntumn.

Cracking sound of leaves and twisted twigs audiable to my ears.

Soft breeze soothe my feelings.

Beautiful sound of violin and piano that I can hear through the palace hall awakening me from my daydream.

Everyone turn their head to the entrance direction.

And, inevitable I also facing their direction.

There you are, walking gracefully on red, glamour carpet.

Wearing a simple white gown, pair of gold high heels, and thin pretty gloves make you look so gorgerous.

Rose flowers, your favorite and mine, on your left hand and your father, the king on your right side, guide you closer to the altar, closer to me.

Nervousness and worriness can be seen through your face, but an excitement and happiness visible on your eyes.

You constantly walk with your eyes dart to the floor, and once, near your destination, you take a glance to look around.

Your shining, almond shaped eyes met mine.

I can’t take my eyes of you.

Everyone take their position and so do I.

Knowing I stare at you intensely, you give me a small chuckle then your sweet smile.

And, again, your brightest smile bring me to the past, past that make and form me to present me.

But, i don’t know neither i should gratefull or regret it.

Then, At the end, I always tell myself

“This is enough.”

STARRING BY:

Lee Seoyeon as ordinary boy and Nagyung's friend

Lee Nagyung as a princess and Seoyeon's friend

Lee Chaeyoung as.......

To be continued

Vote and comment if you like this story *-*