Halloween

Trigger warning: fake gore, could get kinda creepy (not really), slight Parksborn.

Enjoy!

~<🎃>~<👻>~

October 31st, Halloween. Kids out going door to door collecting candy or egging houses. Teens watching horror movies or going to parties because they think their too old to be out and getting that sweet treat. Well, some teens.

Adults either watching over their children or at that more adult parties or asleep. No need to celebrate it other than just to have fun. Especially for those secret heroes.

Speaking of which, a certain secret spider was sitting in his room, staring in the mirror, doing horror make up with music playing in the background. Peter had plans to met up with Harry that night for one of those Halloween parties. It was at this little area of woods that was usually rented out for these types of parties. Of course he knew that Gwen, Anya, and Miles would be there so he wouldn't have to follow Harry around like a lost puppy.

He was also told to dress scary. Apparently this party had a contest and you'd win by scaring the most people. If you get scared you're out.

"I'm not striding to win, but I am going to scare some people." Harry had told him over the phone. By people, Peter knew he meant the him. He used to jump out at him at random when they were kids. Peter would act like he wasn't scared even after screaming.

It had been like that for years, but now Peter had an upper hand with his spider-senses. And some other qualities as well. A few months back, his late night scrolling had him watching some special effects videos and that made him want to try it. So he did, and he had practice for quite some time now. If he wasn't ashamed to admit that he was good at it. But no one knew that except for May, who had walked in on him when he was trying out a zipper face.

If he didn't know that he's reflection was his, he'd probably scream. He was aiming for a zombie look and he succeeded. His had fake blood focused in one area to mimic being bashed in. His face look normal, beside the blood the flowed down from the fake bash, until it got down to his nose and under. It looked like the flesh was skinned off of his face, leaving a bloody mess. He was so glad that he was wearing an old shirt because the fake blood had dropped down his neck and trickled down the front of his shirt.

There was a fake bite mark on his arm that could be seen through one of the rips in his hoodie.It was going to be thrown away so might as well use it for something, right?

It looked mostly complete except for one thing, his eyes. He had been avoiding this part, but he knew that it wouldn't look quite right without them. He had gotten foggy contacts for his eyes to complete the dead look. He bought them with his own money as soon as he was told about the party at the beginning of the month. He had gotten them to fit the circumference of his eyes so he could wear them the whole night without any problems. (Looking at you cosplayers, make sure you know to get your eye sized by a doctor.)

Taking a deep breathe, Peter held his eye open and placed the contact in. He moved it around and then looked in the mirror. Yup, starting to look complete. His normally green eye was now heavily shaded with a grey color, but the green coil still be seen slightly. He then repeat this with the other.

Finally done Peter got up, turning off his radio and taking his phone off the charger. He was ready to scare the absolute shit out of some people.

"I'm leaving now, May!" Peter called as he walked down stairs.

"Okay! Have fun! And stay away from drunks! They could mistake you for an actual zombie!" May called back from the kitchen, catching a glimpse of her nephew. "Maybe put your hood up for the way there? Not that I don't like it, just so if any of your friends see you they don't ruin the surprise for everyone there." She added.