ty| happy new years

Start from the beginning

"Its going great. I just got noticed by a really big record producer and I recognize a few tracks, sang for the label and I think...I think they considering signing ya boy." Frank said earning a loud gasp from Jordan.

"Baby that's amazing! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jordan said with a pout as he stared up at frank.

Frank smirked, "it was a surprise. Now look at you, you're surprised!"

Jordan playfully rolled his eyes before looking at his feet. "At least one of us is living out our dreams.." Jordan whispered but frank heard it and sighed.

"How you doing?" He asked looking at jordan who was just staring Frank's face, taking in his beauty.

"I'm in pain. Constant pain." Jordan quietly said reaching out to touch Frank's face.

"Isn't the medicine supposed to help with that?" Frank asked earning a shrug from his lover. Frank sighed before looking up at the time.

6 minutes left.

"Get up. " Frank said grabbing Jordan's hand and pulling him up on his feet.

"What are you trying to do?" Jordan asked as he watched frank run over to the stereo and put a disk in it. Suddenly a soft instrumental began to play.

"I wrote this song for you." Frank said grabbing Jordan's hand and pulling him closer. "Its called white ferrari."

Jordan smiled at him before he placed his head on Frank's chest as they began to slowly rock to the song; frank's hands sitting on the small of jordan's back while he slowly danced with the man, holding jordan close as if he was a fragile piece of fine China.

Jordan smiled as frank twirled him around before bringing him back into his arms.  "This song is so pretty.." Jordan grinned.

"Like you."

Jordan smiled bashfully at Frank's comment before placing his head back on Frank's chest.

Jordan and Frank used to dance like this all the time before Jordan was diagnosed. It was their form of entertainment, something that would bring genuine joy to the two. But something felt different about this dance. Maybe it was the fact that jordan could barely keep up with frank or maybe it was the fact that they both knew this was their last ever moment together.

Jordan looked over at the time; one minute left. Jordan stood on his tippy toes and captured Frank's lips with his own, catching Frank by surprise but he still kissed back, passionately. Jordan broke the kiss and smiled. "Happy new years, frankie."

Frank quickly looked over at clock before turning back to jordan, letting out a tearful laugh before kissing jordan once again, this time longer. "I love you so much." Frank whispered against Jordan's lips.

"I love you too, frankie. Forever." Jordan whispered, his voice sounding a lot softer.

"Jordan.." Frank whispered as he watched the man fall limp in his arms, his eyes rolling back. Frank's heart rate began to speed up. He quickly place Jordan's body on the hospital bed. "Imma find you some help, baby. " Frank said to jordan who was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Frank quickly ran out into the hospital hall looking for any nurses about. "Please I need help, my boyfriend keeps on drifting in and-d out o-of consciousness-" frank rambled to a black nurse.

"What's his name?"

"Jordan Carter."

The nurse swore under her breath before running towards the room, frank following right behind her. Frank ran into the room and held Jordan's hand while the nurse checked for Jordan's pulse. "What's wrong with him?" Frank asked.

"We need a doctor up here. " the nurse muttered grabbing the phone and dialing up a number.

"What's wrong with him?!" Frank yelled letting go of jordan's hand as he felt salty droplets run down his face.

"Frank.." Jordan whispered gaining Frank's and the nurse 's attention.

"I'm dying..."

"No you're not. I'm gonna save you, we're gonna save y-you. and we're gonna be h-happy." Frank rambled grabbing Jordan's hand and holding it tight.

"You're too late. I love you....please don't give up on your dreams...do What I couldn't. Live. Live for me frank. Please." Jordan croaked out a lone year falling out of his eye as he looked at his lover.

"Live for me, frank."

Jordan's hand fell limp and all signs of life slipped out of his eyes. Frank kissed Jordan's cold hand, before collapsing to the ground, tears streaming down his face, his heart heavy.

His first love, his boyfriend, his soul mate was gone.

---

-a bitch cried a lil cuz I was listening to Frankie ocean. Soz.-